Chapter 38

"What the actual fuck?!" I say, staring at my blue rusted locker which is now covered in words like whore, slut, bitch and more

Who would do this?

I hear the sound of laughter and camera clicking from behind me.

"Oh look. Even her locker agrees." A irritating laugh which belongs to Lucy comes from behind.

Of course, it's her.

"Who would drop so low to do this?" Lexi asks.

"I know who did this and they're gonna regret every second of their life doing this." I say fuming.

"What the fucking hell!?" I hear Ry in the next corridor.

Lexi and I share a look and head over there.

"Ry?" I ask, putting a hand on his shoulder.

In front of him, on his locker are the words 'In love with a dead girl' written boldy in red just like mine.

I feel Ryder shaking under my hand and I see him clenching his fists again.

"Ry are you okay?" I ask.

"Don't you have lives? Get the fuck out of here!" Lexi says, making the crowd of people disappear like sugar in a child's mouth.

"She's going to pay for this." Ry says turning around. His entire body is shaking with anger and his eyes have turned red.

"Ry stop!" I say after he starts walking.

"No Liv, not this time." He says fuming with anger.

"Ry stop! What are you even gonna do." I say catching up to him.

He stops and thinks for a while.

"We'll tell the principal, this is vandalism!" He bursts out.

"And Ry what proof will you give him?" I ask, crossing my arms.

He won't punish her as long as we don't have any proof.

"Well then what are we gonna do?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Revenge."

^~^

"Will wait up!" I shout as I see him getting out of a class.

He stops when he sees me coming towards him.

"I need your help." I say.

He gasps.

"What?" I ask confused.

"A Royal? Asking help from me, a peasant? I can't believe my eyes!" He gasps again.

I facepalm mentally.

"Will." I look him straight in the eye.

"Yeah?"

"Shut the fuck up and help me."

^~^

"How the fuck didn't I know about this?" Will asks, looking at Ryder's locker.

It's lunch now and we're planning our sweet revenge on Lucy and Jake.

We know it's them because nobody else would drop this low. People who do this are cowards. They can't say it to our faces and so they do it behind our backs.

"They even did it on Liv's locker." Lexi puts in.

"I'm going to kill that fucker." Will says, heading towards the cafeteria.

"Will stop!" I say catching up to him and holding his arm.

"You can't hit Jake. You can get suspended." I say rationally.

"Well then we can't just let them do this and do nothing." He retorts.

"Who said we're not gonna do anything? We're gonna get our revenge." I say grinning.

^~^

The counter lady looks at us weirdly while she adds up our total.

We're going to give Jake and Lucy a taste of their own medicine.  We're not going to drop to their level because then there'd be no difference between us and them.

"Alright, I think we have everything." Ry nods, looking at the things we bought.

Itching powder.

Pink dye.

Oreos.

Nutella.

The last two are for us to eat if you couldn't tell. We're not going to waste Oreos and Nutella over those idiots. They're not worthy of these heavenly delights.

^~^

Since it's still lunch we head back to school and begin our plan.

First I head to the girls shower room since Lucy has gym after lunch. I open her locker and search for her shampoo bottle. Once I find it I empty the pink hair dye in it. It's not permanent or anything just takes a few weeks to wash off.

I place the bottle back in it's original position so she doesn't get suspicious. I head back out and look around me to make sure no one sees me.

I head to the cafeteria to meet up with Will and Lexi.

"Did you do it?" Lexi asks.

"Yup."

"Did anyone see you?"

"Nope."

Ry enters soon after and plops himself beside me.

"It's done. I put the powder in his gym clothes." He says smirking.