Chapter 39

Olivia's POV:

"It's done. I put the powder in his gym clothes." He says smirking.

We quickly finish our food since lunch is almost over. The bell rings for the next class and we get up and start heading to our classes.

I have a class with Will so we head there together.

"Are you alright?" He asks.

"Why won't I be?" I ask.

"I mean with the whole Lucy and Jake thing going on, how're you holding up?"

"Honestly, I'm a little mad and upset but that's just it. I don't care about them so it doesn't matter to me what they think." I shrug.

If they would've been my friends and then backstabbed me by doing this, I would've been hurt. A lot.

But since they were not, what they think doesn't really matter.

"You're taking this a lot better than Ryder. He's furious over this."

"Were Ryder and Emily…" I stop mid sentence.

"Dating? No but I always felt like there was something between them and Ry did blabber drunkenly that he liked her." He smiles at the memory.

^~^

"Why is my hair fudging pink!?" Lucy screeches as she comes out from the girls locker room.

"It looks fudging hideous! My blonde hair!" She cries out while we burst out laughing.

A small crowd had gathered around her, watching her little tantrum.

Suddenly Jake comes out from the boys locker room scratching like a monkey.

As soon as Lucy sees him she starts ranting to him.

"Look what happened to my precious hair! It's fudging pink now!"

"Honestly just the fact that she says fudging instead of fucking cracks me up." Lexi chuckles.

"Can you stop doing whatever it is that you're doing and look what happened to my hair!?" Lucy cries out when Jake doesn't reply.

"I'm sorry babe but I think someone put itching powder in my clothes and I can't help but itch." He says scratching furiously at his arm.

"Ugh, you're of no fudging use." She turns and returns to the girls locker room.

"Now that is what I call a prank." Ryder chuckle, giving me a high five.

"This will teach them not to mess with us." I smirk.

^~^

"I like Eminem now." Lexi says thoughtfully.

"I prefer Skittles." Ryder shrugs and we all look at him weirdly.

"I meant the rapper, not the candy." Lexi gives him a pointed look.

"Are you insane? Why would you eat the wrapper when you can eat the candy?" Ryder asks confused.

Will and I look at each other and chuckle.

"The rapper! The one that raps!" Lexi says annoyed.

"Yes Lexi, I know! The wrapper wraps the the candy in it! But why would you eat that?"

"Ry, I'm not talking about the candy!"

"Then what are you talking about?" Ry asks, tilting his head towards the side.

"I can't do this anymore." Lexi throws her hands into the air and walks away from us.

"What on Earth was she going on about?" Ry asks.

"She meant the rapper who raps the lyrics. Eminem." I say.

"Ohh, then why didn't she say so?" Ry asks.

Will and I just look at each other and chuckle again.

^~^

Currently I'm setting up food, pillows and blankets in the living room.

Why you might ask.

Well everyone's coming over for movie night and since my parents are almost never at home, we picked my house.

They're always either out of town or staying in a hotel near their office. They do come home every few days but it's usually when I'm sleeping, at school or not at home. So I hardly see them.

The bell rings and I go to get it.

"Who's ready to have some fun!" Ry says as they enter in.

"Welcome to my abode. Make yourself comfortable." I say cheesily.

"Nice place." James comments.

"So what movie do you guys wanna watch?" Lexi asks.

"How about the Nun?" James suggests.

"Sure. The trailer was good." Will shrugs.

Everyone else nods in agreement so we decide on watching the Nun.

The movie begins and I'm sitting between Will and Ry while James and Lexi sit together.

Suddenly a scary scene comes on and Ry flinches really hard, making popcorn go everywhere.

"Motherfucker came out of nowhere." Ry grumbles under his breath.

My phone vibrates and I pull it out. I see my doctor's name on the screen and head to my room to pick it up.

A/N: Hey lovely people of Wattpad! Before you go hit 8 K reads and 2 K votes yesterday and I can't thank y'all enough ❤

It honestly means a lot that people actually like my work :)

Anyways did anyone watch Kill this love by Blackpink? It was an awesome comeback in my opinion :)

See y'all tommorow with another chapter!

~Sky