Chapter 15

Olivia's POV:

"Livy!" I'm squished by a hard chest while I was taking out things from my locker.

"Can't…breathe.." I manage to croak out with difficulty.

"Oh my. I'm so sorry Livy! Are you alright?" Ryder says worriedly examining my face for any injuries.

"Don't worry Ry. She's used to my killer hugs." Lex whom I didn't notice before consoles from beside Ryder.

"Hey Liv, guess what?" Lexi says excitedly.

"Maths is finally being removed from school and should only be performed by experts?"

"Wait really? Yes! Finally!" Ryder says enthusiastically, bumping his fist in the air.

"No." Lex and I deadplan.

"Remember how I said someone moved next door a week ago? Turns out it was Ry!" Lexi grins, poking Ryder's dimple.

"Hey! My cheek!" Ry says swatting Lexi's hand away.

"Guess who?" Someone covers Lexi's eyes from behind.

"Ooh an alien from another planet who's come just to see me?" Lex answers hopefully, crossing her fingers.

"Nope, but I can assure you that I'm much cooler and hotter than any alien out there."

Lexi removes the hands from her eyes and turns to look behind her.

"Oh. Bummer. It's just James." Lexi says unenthusiastically.

"Wow. That hurt my heart." James says placing a hand on his heart.

"Nah It would hurt if you had one. Which you don't. Toodles!" Lexi says and rushes off dragging Ry with her leaving behind a sad faced James.

"Don't think you can get away with this Lexi!" James calls out after her while I chuckle at my best friend's antics like a hyena.

⏩⏩Time skip⏩⏩

I'm walking over to my next class when I'm pulled into the Janitor's closet.

"What the hell!" I shout, struggling.

Suddenly the light switches on and I see my kidnapper.

Oops. I meant Ry.

"Hey Livy, sorry if I scared you but I couldn't discuss this with you in public." Ry says apologetically.

"Oh okay, what is it?"

"Lexi and James."

"Ooh I see what you're getting at. I've caught James and Lexi staring at each other quite a few times actually."

"Did you see how disappointed he looked when Lexi ran off with me?" Ry asks.

"Yup. Devastated. So what are you saying?"

"We gotta give them a teensy little baby push." He shows showing me the space between his two fingers.

I chuckle at that.

"So are you in or not?"

"Heck yeah. Count me in."

"Okay so here's the plan." He begins.

⏩⏩ Time skip⏩⏩

"I'm so done with History. Like why do we even need to learn about Russia's history? We don't even live there!" James says annoyed as he sits down with his lunch.

I text Ry immediately.

Liv: Sad boy is in territory!

Ry: On my way with his lover Livy!

"Maybe because the teachers don't like you and want you to go live there?" I tease.

"Seriously Liv," he says raising an eyebrow at me.

"Your highness. Please have a seat here." Ry points to the seat beside me for Lexi to sit.

"Oh thank you kind sir." Lexi replies sitting down gracefully.

"Here's your food my queen." Ry hands her the tray.

"What's going on?" James asks already annoyed by their acting.

"Ry and I are going to be doing an English play together later this semester. So we're just practicing." Lexi shrugs.

"Yup. Lexi is the best queen one could have." Ry says grinning at her.

"Aw stop, you're too sweet." Lexi gushes.

Out of the corner of my eye I see James getting irritated every second.

I guess the plan is working!

"James, are you alright?" Lexi asks.

"Why do you wanna know? Seems like you're too busy flirting anyways." James gets up and leaves.

"Um, I'm gonna go after him." Lexi says and rushes after James.

Ry and I look at each other and smirk at our success.

"Well I guess our plan worked Livy." Ry says.

"Indeed it did Ry. Indeed it did." I say grinning.

A/N: Thank you guys so much for reading! If you liked this chapter, please vote and comment.

Also what do you guys think about Ryder and Liv's plan?

See y'all next Sunday!

~Sky