Chapter 4

Olivia's POV:

Seriously has he never seen green eyes before or what? I mean c'mon I know green eyes are not that common but still!

Alright Liv, just calm down and ignore the guy.

I turn back to my friends bickering over something.

"Jelly is much better than peanut butter!" Lex argues with James.

"I'm telling you peanut butter is much much better!" James argues with Lex.

Seems like they forgot about me. Oh well I'd rather not be involved in their argument over what's better : jelly or peanut butter.

Personally I prefer them both together.

"Liv!! Can you please stop staring into thin air and tell Mr James over here that jelly is freaking better than peanut butter!" Lex practically shouts at me.

Yeah, Lex can get pretty aggressive over food.

"I'm sorry Lex but according to me jelly and peanut butter are better together." I shrug and reply.

They both raise one eyebrow at me.

Man! I wish I could do that!

Oh wait!

Silly me!

I can!

Ahh I'm so funny.

"Liv you should deserve the award for the best friend ever." Lex says sarcastically.

Ah my best friend is funny like me too. I'm such a good influence.

"Aww you're so sweet." I reply back, sarcastically of course.

See such a good teacher!

⏩⏩⏩Time skip⏩⏩⏩

Yesss it's finally art class!!

If you couldn't tell by now, art is my favorite subject.

I feel like the best way to express my feelings is through art. Even though I'm not that good at it. But you know what? I have hope.

Hope that I will get better at it.

Hope that I will be okay..
..

"Alright class I'm giving you a group project, you will work in pairs and it will count for 50 percent of your grade this semester so you better do it." Our art teacher, Mrs Linda says.

"So, I'm going to pick 2 names out and those will be that pairs." She says cheerfully.

She's probably doing this to play matchmaker.

I wait for my name while continuing with my drawing.

"And the last pair is William and Olivia," she says cheerfully, yet once again.

Wait.

William? Sounds familiar.

Where did I hear it?

Lunch.

James.

The guy from the morning.

Oh why me.

It's not like I don't want to do the project with him, it's just that he just seems a little wierd.

I cross my fingers hoping it's another William and not the guy from the morning when someone comes and sits on the desk beside me.

Can you guess who it is? It's pretty obvious actually since this is a book on Wattpad ya know?

Yup it's him.

Creepy dude.

"Alright so your project basically is to find an art work by an artist and research about it. Oh and you also have to state the reasons you chose it." Mrs Linda tells us.

Ooh interesting project. The only problem is I'll have to work with him. Well I guess he's not as creepy as I think he is.

Before I can begin talking about the project with him, the bell rings.

I decide I'll talk with him about it tommorow. With that in mind I wave to Mrs Linda and leave the class.

But me being me, I don't see the banana peel lying on the floor.

Like seriously which idiot thought that the floor was a trash can. There's one like a metre near it!

And you can imagine what happened next.

I slipped.

Except I didn't fall face first on the floor.

I'm floating!

A/N: This was a fun chapter to write and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing!

Thanks for reading. Please vote and comment if you liked it.

Also, what do you think about Olivia floating?

~Sky💫