Names, both Good and Bad

"Come here little foxie," Leopold says, rather exasperated. Although he will not give up. Suddenly, raising a first to the sky, Leopold shouts with demanding, "Kai! You sneaky little bastard! I demand you, as your owner, host, and future BEST magic knight! That you return to me!"

Kai doesn't show up, much to the youngest Vermillion's dismay. He whips around towards a maid, he forgot her name, as Leopold Vermillion has no such time for lowlives with no power! "You! Rally the troupes and get everyone looking for the fox, understand me?" 

The blonde woman went rigid, nodding to Leopold, "What should we do when the fox is obtained?" She asks, stuttering slightly, still a bit shocked from the suddeness of the request. 

"Bring him straight to me!" Leopold states as he struts away, still on the search for Kai. Leopold rushes cut of the room, still on the search for the mischievous fox. He was rather dead bf this point - but he works not give up! For giving up is for weaklings Releasing a foot to the air, Leopold races down the hallway with a battle cry.

Walking outside, deciding that is where Tsuku must have gone since the window was open. Listening for any Sort of movement within-the bushes. Jumping at any sort of movement, leaping towards flowery bushes, to no avail. As he only manages to catch a mouse, bird, or any other innocent rodent crawling through.

This fact, leaving Leopold very frustrated. Bush through bush, Leopold searched, forgetting about the possibility of the nimble fox running to a different bush as he passes. Although, that wasn't the case. 

Leopold, deciding the Kai was not outside, returns back inside. This clothes quite muddied, with sticks, leaves, and flower petals clinging onto his pants and coat for dear life. Dusting off his clothes, Leopold walks down the hallway. 

Looking into the 'living room'. Which was just a place where he and his family hung out. No guests allowed! He had spotted someone. Not Kai, if only, but his older brother Fuegoleon. With Kai in his lap. 

There was a fire going, as there always was, and Fuegoleon had Kai in his lap as he read a book while drinking some sort of tea. Leopold didn't know which, he wasn't really a fan of tea. "Hello there, Leopold, do you need anything?" He asked after taking a sip of tea and placing his book face down. 

"Yes, I need that fox," Leopold states, pointing at the fox in the captain's lap. 

Fuegoleon raises a brow, "and why do you need, this fox?" He asks, running a hand over the fox's head, and the blue eyed fox lets out a small, happy trill. Leopold leaps across the room, towards Fuegoleon, to which, he raises the fox into the air carefully, still supporting the creature. 

Kai, get's a bit jumpy in the beginning, due to the sudden movement, also quickly calms down. "From the way you are acting, you will scare him out of his skin, how about you calm down a bit, then I'll let you hold him, alright?" Fuegoleon states, carefully bringing Kai back down into his lap, who contently rests there. 

Leopold, with a huff, sits next to his brother. Who carefully hands him the fox, states, "I have dubbed this creature, Hotaru."

Leopold then states, "His name is Kai." Smooshing the fox's cheeks together. 

"Kai?" Fuegoleon states, questioning a bit. "I found him first."

"No, I did. I was out training the morning and I found him." Leopold explains, getting more irked by the second. "Plus, where did you even find him?" 

"I found him in the kitchen, "Fuegoleon explains simply. "If such an intelligent fox can get inside, passed guards, and gather a bunch of flowers to begin making a flower crown," he gestures to the work in progress flower crown on the side table, "I had deemed him worthy of being hosted by the Vermillion House."

"Well I found him first, so he's mine, and I get to name him!" Leopold huffs, rather childishly, hugging Kai to his chest. 

Then the two boys here footsteps coming down the hallway, then the two spot her. Mereoleona. With her vermillion hair, and sharp eyes she looks into the room, and his gold eyes light up slightly at the sight of Kai, no Hotaru.. They didn't know anymore..

"There you are Tsukumo!" She states, grabbing the fox from a salty Leopold. "What were you two doing with my precious fox?" She asks, glaring at the two. 

"His name is Hotaru/Kai!" Leopold and Fuegoleon state at the same time, one being louder than the other. You can guess who's who.

Mereoleona unleashes a terrifying bloodlust, "It's name is Tsukumo." She growls.

The tone used made Fuegoleon quiver, and the two boys state, "Yes ma'am." Both rather fearfully. Although Leopold's voice cracks a bit as he says that. Fuegoleon, is rather cool, but is still dreading his sister's wrath on the inside.