Know One Will Know

I am so sorry about the very long Hiatus on all of my stories.

Leona then decided, that she couldn't really cook that well herself, that he will be taking apprenticeship with the head cook of the household. It was actually very grueling to say the least.

He was driven around the place like a dog(I mean technically he was one). Although to keep any of Leopold's suspicions off of him, he was under the guise of a 15 year old, he pretended to be forgetful and sweet. He kept his long hair in a bun, with frays of hair poking out of his bun.

A flower crown of orange roses atop his head nearly at all times. He wore a white shirt, with brown pants, and an orange apron covering his outfit. He wore simple sandals. Although, under this guise, he had quickly become incredibly close to Leo. Tsuku had first introduced himself to Leopold under the name of Gonara. He was very bad with coming up with names.

He still had very foxish characteristics. His eyes were wide and catlike, his nails pointy and sharp, and his teeth sharper. Although he kept his main giveaways to himself. Such as his tail and his ears.

Tsuku stood still as he was introduced to Leopold for the 'first time'.

"This is Gonara, he will be a new apprentice chef here, so if you believe you could critique him in his cooking, please tell him as he will gladly appreciate it," Fue stated briefly.

Now, Tsuku was very, very awkward with human interaction, and it was very awkward when you were greeting the person you loved most in the world under a disguise. He just wanted to wrap his arms around his master and hold him tight. He held out his tan hand stiffly. "Hello there, master Leopold! I am a chef in training, and will be serving you!" Leopold takes his hand politely.

"And I am Leopold Vermillion as you might already know! I'm sure tales of me have made it to.. where ever you come from!" Leopold states, quite cockily.

"Oh yes! I have heard a lot about you from my village!" Now, Tsuku felt quite bad about lying to his master like that but it had to be done.

----

"Come on! Hurry up! I know that you're faster than that!" Leopold called out to Tsuku as he ran along, following after Leopold. Leo was right though, Tsuku could run much faster than what he is right now. A thing about kitsune is that they were fast. With quick wits, and fast feet they were extremely agile.

Except that it is very strange that Gonoro, a mere servant boy from a village, hoping to become a chef, would have such agility. Would it not?

"I'm coming master! I'm sorry! I'm not too fast!!" Came Gonoro's voice. Why are we in this predicament in the first place. Well it turns out Leopold had been yearning for someone to train with, other than a fox.

Truly panted a bit as he caught up with his master as he sat down next to a tree. As Gonoro caught up with the young Vermillion, he found him sitting under the shade of a tree, were he joined him.

"You remind me of someone, but I can't really put my finger on it..." Leopold suddenly stated, staring intensely at the tan boy.

"What do you mean, Master?" Tsuku asked in respond, tilting his head to the side.

"Well.. I have this pet fox, that to be honest I haven't seen in a while, he's so cool! He can breathe fire!" Leopold explained, he seemed quite excited to say the least.

Tsuku blushes slightly, Leopold seemed so proud. "Well what more is he like?" Tsuku asked, about himself.

"Well, he always sneaks out of the house and always comes back with these intricately made flower crowns, like yours," he pointed out.

"He really likes ham, and somehow made a garden in my closet! He somehow got bees in there! Bees!" He exclaimed, and Tsuku sat and listened, rather happily.

"If you don't mind me asking, Master, what is your favorite flower?" Tsuku asked, tilting his head.

"Well.. I mean.. I'm not really a flower person..! I'm not girly...! But I would have to say my favorite flower is a crysentheum," Leopold admitted. "But don't go telling anyone," he huffed our, crossing his arms.

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me," Gonoro chuckled in turn.

"Shall we head back now master?"  Tsuku asked as he stood up, offering Leopold a clawed hand.

"I don't need help getting up!" He said, as he hurriedly stood up, although, with a sudden loss of grace, began to fall.

Falling forwards to poor Tsuku who was freaking out a bit. With a lack of reaction time, and a sputtering Tsuku, Leopold landed on the boy, pushing the two to the ground.

Tsuku's fave immediately lights up, and the shorter boy, immediately looked away as his face went red. "I'm sorry about that.." Leopold stuttered.

"It-it's alright master.. I'm just glad I caught you.." Tsuku let out staring up at Leo. Leopold, choked out in turn.

"I don't need help!" He yelled out, getting off of Gonoro, and raving back inside the palace.

Once the red headed boy was out of sight, there was a glow, and in Gonoro's place was a white fox, with big blue eyes who raced off, towards the gardens.

Leopold, who was laying in bed, quite ashamed of himself for blushing at that situation, heard a soft scratching at his door.

He perked up, knowing exactly who it was. Getting up he made his way to the door, and when he opened it up, he saw the white fox, and carried very gentle in its jaw was a flower crown.

Although upon further inspection, his eyes widened a bit as he saw the flower crown made out of orange and pink chrysanthemums.

It had to be a coincidence, right?

Although, that didn't matter now, as Leopold carefully took the flower crown with a grin and placed it on his head with a grin, picking up Tsuku and closing the door behind him.

Know one will know that Leopold Vermillion likes flowers.