The One That Needs the Doctor

Tsuku was scared. He kept on paces in his little closet after waking up with tears staining his white fur, and his pile of Leopold clothes and a pillow also quite wet at the moment. Although he was fine, he had to be fine, or else Leopold would be sad that Tsuku's sad. So he transformed within the closet into his human form, still hearing the snores of Leopold and then make his way out of the closet. Gently closing the door behind him. He looks at Tsuku. He never really see's the boy out of his fox vision, where he is colorblind. 

He smiles a bit, everything is so much brighter when he's a human. That's the part he dislikes about being stuck. Leopold with his bright red hair sprawled out around him. His blue yes closed as he snored away. He was cute, Tsuku blushed a bit at the thought and quietly opened the door, his senses must be failing him as he didn't hear the maid right outside of Tsuku's room, and spots her right as he gently closes the door behind him. 

"Hello," he states surprised, blinking a bit. Although, using a bit of fox magic he makes the woman think he has no fox ears, but regular ears, and then hid his tail within his kimono. Although the woman still must be very confused. 

"Who are you?" she questions, raising a brow, she was obviously fearful, and Tsuku could hear the pounding of her heart. Tsuku had to think quickly with his response, although he had an idea. The maid's name was Grenda, she was a woman in her 40's with gray hair and brown eyes. She was sharp with these sorts of things, but wouldn't pull anything drastic, knowing she can't defend. Tsuku had to think of a name, and quickly, something that matched his appearance.

"I am Gonoro, I know that you must be very confused from my appearance, but the Vermillion's had me hired to take care of Leo-" he almost didn't say "pold", but that would be suspicious so he continued with "-pold. As his symptoms are a bit out of place." Grenda had only raised a brow at Tsuku's explanation. 

"Alright, then wouldn't mind if I asked the Vermillion's about your appearance here?" She questioned. 

"Oh, I don't mind at all," Tsuku had responded, clasping his clawed fingers and giving the woman a toothy grin, full of teeth too sharp for human's. 

"Then you would also be willing to accompany me?" She questioned, smirking, as if she had just caught Tsuku in his tracks, she did not catch Tsuku off guard, as he states,

"Oh, it would be an honor to go speak with the Vermillion's," Tsuku grinned even wider, "as well I need to tell them of Leopold's diagnosis. " Leopold's smile turned into a cocky smirk as he glared at the maid.

She led him over to the Library, a place where Tsuku has been many places before, although he wasn't about to lead himself there, as that would be very suspicious. So, Grenda led Tsuku to the Library, where Leona was writing a bunch of stuff down, probably just paperwork that she had to do while home. 

"Ms. Vermillion, there is a visitor here stating that he is the doctor taking care of the Young Master?" Grenda stated, her old voice post as she gestured towards the teen. "He says that his name is Gonoro," she explains.

Leona smirks a bit, letting out a bit of chuckle from Grenda's explanation. "Oh, he is fine, Grenda, leave him be." SHe didn't get what was happening at first, but recognizing Tsuku, then the situation, she sent Grenda on her way, keeping Tsuku behind. Waving Grenda out of the room.

"So, Tsuku, what were you trying to do today?" She laughed, with her hand on her hip, and with the other hand, ruffled Tsuku's hair, giving him a closed, eye laugh. 

"Well.." Tsuku sighed a bit, his tan cheeks still stained with tears, "I felt bad.." He continued sadly, his blue eyes aimed at the wooden floors of the library. "So I wanted to make Tsuku something.."

"Don't you know how to do anything else?" Leona had asked bluntly. It stung a bit for Tsuku. "Like, do you only know gardening, and sneaking around?" She raised a brow. 

"Well I mean.." Tsuku started off sheepishly, feeling even worse at the moment. "I sort of can fight, and defend myself.. I can also scavenge for food, just survival I guess.." Tsuku had explained, thinking of all of the skills that he actually had, which actually wasn't a lot. He was even illiterate. 

"Well then you should work on something, think of a skill you want and I'll help with it," Leona had stated, nodding a bit. Tsuku had thought for a moment. He was grinning, his pointed teeth spread out in a wholesome grin, and his once sad blue eyes lit up a bit. Was this what it was like to have someone that cared about him. 

He then remembered his mother, and his younger brother. Then the sadness hit again, then though of that woman, his sister. He hated her guts. To be honest he thought of Leona as the closest thing to a sister. 

What was a skill that he wanted though? He had to question that, he would want a skill that benefited Leo as well. He also wanted to learn how to fight more, but KItsune magic was different than human magic, so he couldn't ask for help with fighting, he had to do that himself. "Maybe.. Cooking?" Leopold questioned, looking up at Leona, tilting his head as he looked up at her. 

"You're so adorable!!" She squealed, hugging Tsuku tight. it was a nice, warm hug, and Tsuku loved every second of it, gently wrapping his arms around the woman. HE couldn't remember the last time someone hugged his human form like this. It was different with Leopold, because he didn't actualy know Tsuku. Sure, he knew Tsuku pretty well. 

Leo knew his favorite food, ham and sunflower seeds. His favorite color(based on getting a lot of flowers this color): orange. His favorite person, Leopold. 

He also knew everything about Leopold, which is because he's nearly always around the boy but that is not the point at the moment. He relished the moment when Leona hugged him though. As the hug fades away and it becomes awkward, the two step away. "Thanks.." Tsuku grinned, looking down at the floor sheepishly.