Not Flowers, come on..

Tsuku comes trotting back into Leopold's room, the latter perking up at the fox creeping into the open door and hops out of the greenhouse-closet and spots Tsuku, carrying happily in his mouth, a sandwich wrapped in some paper. Leopold grabbing the sandwich. Leopold deadpans upon seeing a sandwich and not flowers as he states, irritated, "Come on, I need flowers! Not a sandwich!" He huffs, crossing his arms in irritation as his stomach grumbles, which he ignores, Tsuku tilting his head a bit at Leopold's hunger. 

Leopold opening his eyes he kneels down to Tsuku's level, the fox looking up at him happily, "Okay, Tsukumo," Leopold starts, Tsuku flinching with the use of his full name, "I want you to get me some flowers." Leopold leans back and reaches for a flower and shows it to Tsuku, who grabs it and places it front of the auburn haired boy, sitting in front of the boy, tilting his head a bit. "NO no no! I want you to go outside," Leopold points to the daylight outside, "and get me some flowers," he picks up the flower that he had used as an example and shows it to Tsuku, waving it in the fox's face a bit. 

Tsuku lets out a sort of trill, before trotting back out of the room on an exploration to find some flowers. Shortly after Tsuku exits Mereoleona comes walkin  through the hallway and knocks on the door a few times before she opens it swiftly, Leopold rushing around and kicking flowers out of the way and under his bed fearing for his life at the moment. Time seemed to slow down as Mereoleona walked in, Leopold's life flashed before his eyes as she walked in and stated, "Sup Leo."

"H-hey.. What are you doing here..?" Leopold questions, staring at the woman worridly, his voice cracking a bit as he asks this, he could feel bullets of sweat going down his back. Leona can not know, absolutely CAN NOT KNOW that he is making flower crowns, his pride would be destroyed! He would never live it down. As Leopold is having a mental breakdown, Leona glances at the petals splayed across the floor of Leopold's room. 

"Oh, I just came here to give you something," she shrugs, pulling a small cloth bag out of her pocket. Holding it out for Leopold she explains, "I had met up with someone and they seemed to know a bit about foxes, and she said to give one of these to Tsuku when he's bad," she explains, Leopold taking the bag. It feels heavy, and could feel a powerful mana precense within this bag. All of his previous fears about Leona learning what he was doing in here and instead replaced with curiousity. Whatever was in this bag felt a bit grainy, but powerful. Mereoleona exits without another word, closing the door behind her. It seem weird but Leopold was scared of a bag of grain. 

Leopold then hears the door click and his head whips towards the doorway as he rushes to it, looking outside he sees the remnants of a flashing light and under his feet is Tsuku trotting in. Staring down at the fox in confusion, Leopold raises a brow and then shrugs, then asking the fox like the insane teen he is, "did you bring me any flowers?" He questions. Tsuku then proceeds to drop a pillow on the floor, how the fox managed to get that so quickly and drag it all the way here was a question that would be left unanswered. "Flowers!!" Leopold states, feeling the heavy bags under his eyes. 

Leopold then glances at the bag that he let sit on his bed and opens it. He pulls one out and it just looks like normal sunflower seeds. Tilting his head a bit he leaves the seed on his open palm and Tsuku lets out a trill, looking up at Leopold happily and licks the seed off Leopold's hand. After a few moments Tsuku's demeanor changed. He let out a yelp of pain and toppled over onto the floor yelping and hipping in pain his blue eyes are glassy. Sitting up he stands in a fighting stance at he growls at seemingly nothing. 

After the slowest minute of his life, Leopold scared for his pet, the spasms suddenly stop, and Tsuku rushes out of the room fearfully. Light scratch marks graze the floor from where Tsuku was last standing. Leopold stares down the hallway awe-fully, curious as to what he just saw. With a minute for thought Leopold runs down the hallway after the small white speck that just ran from him. 

Leopold found himself outside, where a light rain was beginning to trickle out of the dark sky, although it was not dark because it was night, no it was beginning to rain, and it would be a long, hard storm by the looks of it. Standing outside of his palace he shouts out, "Tsuku!" To which there was no response but a boom of thunder and more rain beginning to start from the sky. 

There in a cave, in a realm seemingly unknown, with a magical presence ringing throughout the area. The cave lit with small blue lights that floated throughout, a boy of about 3 sits, curled up in a corner. His skin, tan and fluffy, long white hair surrounding him like a blanket. Growls, and yelps ring throughout the cavern as the boy looks up from his knees to look out into the fray with tearful blue eyes he feels warm, crimson blood splatter across his face and as he wiggles his head back down into his knees.

As soon as this action is committed he hears the thump of a falling body, and after a few moments of silent crying he feels a warm liquid travel to his cold, bare feet. All the while he barely felt gentle fingertips running through his hair, the only thing keeping him from entering a rage that would stop all the madness occurring in the cave on that stormy day.