Tricks and Wishes

"So, you finally decide to show yourself?" Laughs the newcomer in a questioning tone. Tsuku's began to quicken as he stared at the blind teen that seemed to look into his soul without even having eyes to look at him. His heart bounded and his ears instinctively pushed back behind his head. Staring at the newcomer with slitted eyes and bared teeth. Tsuku was very clearly afraid, very afraid. The newcomer could very clearly sense Tsuku's distress.

The newcomer chuckled a bit, and beckoned Tsuku forwards with a finger, "don't be so far away, stay a while," he had stated with a chilling grin.

"How about I stay over here for now.." Tsuku states slowly, giving an awkward grin, well aware the newcomer couldn't see him.

"Oh my yes I had forgotten the most important part, I had forgotten to introduce myself, you can call me Vix. What's your name?" He questioned with a smirk.

Tsuku knew what Vix's objective was, "and you can call me Tsuku you creep." Tsuku snaps back at the ginger boy.

"No need to get fiesty," Vix sighs shaking his head. "Although if you just give me your name," he extends his hand, "I can make your any wish come true.." he stares at Tsuku with unseeing eyes, expecting Tsuku to take his hand.

"Fine.." Tsuku takes his hand, "my name is Tsukumo." A suddenly glow emits from Tsuku's eyes, as well as Vix's and the two stand still for a moment.

In a completely black room, with just Tsuku is Vix standing side by side, Vix speaks out, "so, what is your wish?"

"I wish.. I wish that..."

----
"Tsuku!!" Leopold calls out. His feet hurting, and his hair tangled with brambles. Leopold was hungry, and thirsty. He needed a break, but Tsuku needed him more. Leopold was in a dangerous situation. Lost in the forest, with nothing more than the clothes in his back and magic. Either way, he was exhausted and his magic wouldn't do much for him right now.

He heard rustling. He sees a flash of orange rushing off. The air had a mystical feeling to it. It feels like he was led here by something. He didn't know what, but it was interesting. Then right at his feet he sees a little (actually pretty big) fluffball at his feet looking up excitedly at Tsuku. Leopold plops down with a sigh and pulls Tsuku into his lap.

"I'm so glad I found you.." he States softly, looking down at the fox licking at his cheek affectionately. Leopold letting out little giggles, as the sensation tickles. Tsuku pushes Leopold to the grassy, damp forest floor and lays on his chest, curled up in a ball.

"Tsuku! Get up, you're fat!! I can't breath!!" Leopold cries reaching his hand out to the sky. Tsuku perks up and falls over onto to Leopold's side. Who laughs a bit and then sits up, then gently taps Tsuku on the nose, "that's a bad fox!" I scolds, staring down st Tsuku, who seemed a bit surprised.

After a moment of surprised silence, Tsuku looks up at Leopold, and thumps him on the forehead with his paw as if to say the same thing.

Leopold laughs a bit as he lays on the ground, feeling a bit lightheaded at the moment. Although that was self explanatory. Tsuku let out a soft trill as he nudged Leo's head. Who gently Pat's the fox in turn, "just let me take a nap for a bit.." Leopold sighs out a bit as his head rolls over. Tsuku nips at Leo's finger to scold the boy.

"Hey.. that wasn't very.. nice.." Leopold manages, slowly becoming more tired. He was just glad he had found Tsuku. He was so glad. He just wanted to rest now. He was cold, his chest hurt, his feet hurt, his head hurt. His nose was runny, his stomach rumbled, and his mouth was parched.

Within seconds, Leopold was asleep on the forest floor. Tsuku knew for a fact the boy wouldn't wake up, so he changed, a few feet away from Leopold, there once again comes a flash of light and the human Tsuku was back in his orange kimono and silky white hair.