Flower Crowns and Lions

One day Leopold had woken up and decided to go out to train. Without telling anyone, he didn't even bring Tsuku with him. He had just wanted some alone time. To improve his super great to be magic knight skills! Maybe develop a few sick moves to show off!

Although despite when he came back it was utter chaos. All of the servants were freaking out about Leopold being kidnapped and kissed the ground below his feet when he returned relative unharmed. Tsuku on the other hand had run rampant around the house and destroyed basically everything. No one had managed to catch the rampant fox that was probably curled up under a bed having a panic attack.

Leopold walks into his room that was currently a mess. With the doorknob basically out of the door. Sheets, blankets, and pillows were torn up and splayed across the room. Clothes and flower petals litter the floor. Leopold holds back his anger and snapping at the fox for wrecking his room, but it is swept away within moments as he hears the tiny whimpers coming from under his bed.

He crawls onto the messy floor and looks under his bed. Gazing about the messy area, covered in wilted flowers, dirt, and some of his missing articles of clothing that he had been looking for in the past week. He doesn't spot the fox at first, but then sitting on a small pile of his shirts he spots a a rather large ball of fur. Reaching out tenatively he grabs the fox and pulls him out from under the bed.

The fox is still rather unresponsive but lets out defensive growls. Leopold is in utter confusion at this. Why would the fox be angry at him? Leopold is here and theres no reason for the fox to be mad any more. It's blue eyes are glazed over as if he were in a trance and steam is rising from it's nostrils. Leopold swiftly dodges the puff of fire that is released from Tsuku's maw with a swift snap at the boy. Leopold stares at the fox and gently taps it's not with a sharp, "No!" But that doesn't exactly help as that simply causes more smoke and fire that the fox breaths out.

Lewopold gently sets the fox down again and he just lays on the ground like a sack of flour. Speaking of flour.. or flowers per-say, Leopold has an idea. Walking into his closet, as there is no way in hell he is going outside to gather up flowers, he closes it, huh, in a closet, or now greenhouse. That Tsuku had somehow created. Does Tsuku have some other magic he doesn't know about?! Is there some sort of test that could be taken? Like to check what magic someone has. He'd have to ask someone.

Leopold sits down on the dirt floor of his closet, he's glad he never actually uses, or used his closet before adopting the fox. He had just put gifts he didn't want in there. You know what he's talking about, Christmas sweaters from your aunt or grandmother that look just plain out weird. But you just kept them because your sweet grandmother probably spent all of that time on it. Those souvineirs that you get but never actually use, but you got anyways because you had to get something or else you would have looked weird.

Leopold looks around the room, thinking about where to begin actually. He was trying to think about all of the flower crowns that Tsuku had tried giving him, and all of the flowers that Tsuku had gotten for him. His eyes burned, he never really paid attention to it all. He grabbed a few twigs off the ground, he bent one, it snapped instantly. This was actually going to be harder than he thought.

Plucking a flower beside him he bends it a bit, it seems flexible, now what to do from here..? He picks another one, and other one, and braids them. Now he has a flower braid.. He stares at the flimsy braid, watching the steams fray and break, and the flower braid flops weakly. Leopold stares at it, and continues his work tensely. folding grass, small twigs and flowers between the tiny spaces for a sturdy surrounding.

The task was so tedious, it just make Leopold want to cry, although the want to cry mat have also been the thoughts of how horrible he's been to Tsuku's hard work. This is hard for Leo, a human, how hard would it be for Tsuku, ableit a magic fox, but he was still a fox, and Leopold was also a human.

Leopold has just ignored all of the gifts given to him, he didn't noticed the tears dripping down into the petals as Leopold stares down at the crudely made flower crown. Leo jumps up in surprise as he hears a small trill behind him, swiftly wiping away his tears. Knowing it was only Tsuku, but it was still Tsuku. He just felt so vulnerable at the moment, crying, he's barely done any of that..! Because he's a strong magic knight!! Or to be magic knight!

Tsuku's eyes were still a bit shaky and fearful, although they were kind and understanding. That scared Leo quite a bit, how could anyone animal seem so human..? It was so strange.. the fox gets up and under the flower crown and boops Leopold nose to nose. Leopold grins a bit at the action and placed the crown on the fox's head. The fox trills a bit, staring up at Leopold with those big blue eyes.

The fox licks Leo's cheek as if kissing it and then hopping off and out of the closet, that somehow Tsuku had somehow opened the door to.. well he's a magic fox so better not question it.

Leopold sits down next to the white and runs his caulloused hands through his soft fur, it was nice, although he had to wonder what had caused Tsuku to run rampant why was Tsuku so anxious. He knows that the fox is very intelligent and probably self aware, so what had caused that breakdown reminiscent to a victim of PTSD..?