Keeping on trying

Leopold had continued his journey attempting to create flower crowns. Spending his entire day in the closet, his fingers and arms cramping from trying to get the tiny stems to fit into the small folds to make a sturdy base for the crown and then to add the flowers themselves was also really hard. He had attempted to make a crown purely out of flowers but, the flowers that he had were either to stiff, or frayed to easily.

 He had ordered his meals to his room but sat in his greenhouse-closet. Keeping what he is doing a secret, having to much pride to allow his family to know what he was up to.  Sitting next to him was a small pile of flower crowns and the color from the room was diminishing as he was running out of flowers to use. 

Leopold had attempted to reuse the flowers from the previous crowns, but the flowers had too much strain put onto them and they had just broke and frayed and he decided to just keep the crowns and maybe burn the evidence of his activities later. He had to question why he was doing this. He had no actual interest in crafts, and could be using his time for training to become a magic knight, but he instead wanted to become good at making flower crowns of all things.

A thought that had  crossed Leo's mind was.. maybe he had wanted to learn to prove something to Tsuku. Why Tsuku? He didn't really know, it was a fox of all things, a fox! So why was he trying to prove this to Tsuku? Maybe because of the fact an animal can do better than him? Probably, but Leopold wasn't allowing himself to admit that.

Off in the other room, connected to the greenhouse-closet, Tsuku was playing around in Leopold's room. Leopold had invested in other small toys for Tsuku so Tsuku played with those. Batted around little bells, played with ribbons, and laid in Leopold's clothes. It was a normal day for Tsuku. The fox had tried taking a peak into the closet, but Leopold wouldn't let the fox in, as if Tsuku would spill Leopold's secrets.  Or maybe Leopold was just a big idiot. Both probably.

Leopold then went to grab another flower, but was a tad bit surprised when his grand simply grasped an empty bush. He looked up and glanced around the room, letting out a quiet stream of "No" under his breath and he continually looks around the small room. Opening draws, throwing dirt about, casting steams out of their spots for maybe just more flowers. There were no more flowers. Looking downcast, Leopold steps out of his little(actually rather larger) closet.

He glances around, hopefully for any flowers. There were none. He then looks at Tsuku, and his  blue eyes light up with an idea. The fox perks up, sensing Leopold's excitement, tilting his head innocently up at the Vermillion who moves over to Tsuku, kneeling down to the fox's level. "okay, fo- Tsuku," Leopold quickly recovers, as this plan requires that Tsuku likes him. Although Leopold is the favored member of the Vermillion household, Leopold didn't want that to change at the moment.

"Okay, Tsuku, listen to me," Leopold starts off, ignoring the fact that he is talking to a fox. Abliete a very intelligent fox, but he's still kind of talking to something that may not even know what he's saying. "I need you to get me flowers," Leopold says the word 'flowers' very slowly, hoping Tsuku would get it. Tsuku gives a little nod of his white head, his blue eyes bright.

Tsuku bounds off out of the room through the ajar door, and Leopold sits in his room, not really sure on what to do now. He could practice magic, yeah he could meditate, and so he did. He sat down on his bed, crossing his legs, and planted his palms onto his knees, closed his eyes and took a deep breath. After a minute, he opened his eyes expecting some sort of change in his magic, flickering a flame on his fingertip, there's not a single change. Leopold huffs and continues trying to meditate.

Mereoleona sits in a garden pavilion with a woman wearing a large sunhat on her head. Long, platinum blonde hair falls down her back all the way down to her knees. Although her body was covered by an elaborate sunset kimono, with the sunset like effect created with different layers of red, yellow, and orange folds of fabrics. She has beight blue eyes, and very tan skin. With a large Japanese fan being held up to her face with her slender hand.

"So, Leona," the woman begins, moving the fan, showing off her very exposed large bust. Giving herself a fan she continues, "how is he?" She questions, he blue eyes half lidded, her long lashes framing her electric blue eyes.

"He's doing well, causing quite a bit of trouble for Leopold," Mereoleona chuckles.

The woman takes fans herself a bit more, although, she passes for a moment and she allows her hand to go off to the side. In-between her collarbone there is a large pearl like object in her chest, the pearl reeking of Mana and magic energy. She holds her hand up to cover her mouth as she yawns, showing off her sharp teeth.

"Well, Tsukumo typically does cause quite a bit of trouble. You've been having problems with flowers correct?" She questions, raising a brow at the ginger haired woman.

Mereoleona nods in response, "yes, Tsuku has had his closet transformed into a green house."

"Yes Tsukumo has a love for flowers, they've always calmed him down quite a bit, especially sunflowers." The woman stands up, stretching a bit. She digs through her obi with a clawed hand and pulls out a small bag. Slipping her other arm into her obi, she extends her hand hand out to Mereoleona, "if he's ever bad just feed him one of these." She states with a yawn, before snapping her fingers and disappearing. Although she didn't actually disappear.