Long-fox

About a week of taking care of once Kai, now Tsuku, and Leopold is getting bored of his new pet. Like honestly, he hasn't breathed fire once. All he is right now is a sort of novelty pet, item, thing..? Was it just a mirage? When he saw Tsuku breathing fire the day he found the fox.

He wasn't just going to up and leave the fox, he was still 'pretty; and he could train him to be a rabid beast! That utterly obliterates his opponents with a simple demand! Who is Leo kidding? This thing is only good for making flower crowns and eating food. 

Escaping to, but Leopold didn't like to talk about that one. A mere fox outsmarting a Vermillion! Unheard of!

Currently it was dinner time, Tsuku was about roaming around, like he normally was, while the siblings sat around the table. As everyone was home that day. Oh, wait, no, Tsuku is currently attempting to hop up onto Leopold's lap. With Tsuku scratching at Leopold's leg, he becomes quickly irritated, and pushes the fox down, who in turn gives a whine, and gives puppy eyes, wait fox eyes, Leopold has no idea.

Leopold gives Tsuku a hard look, but that doesn't make the fox budge. "Fine," Leopold gives in, pulling the fox onto his lap. Who quickly snatches a bit of ham off Leopold's plate before hopping down and rushing off.

Fuegoreon then comments, after wiping his mouth, "that is why animals are not allowed at the table, Leopold. By the way, you should probably begin training him, if he keeps acting up then that will cause problems, you know."

"Yeah, yeah I know," Leopold grumbles, rolling his eyes, poking at his plate, not sure if he should eat off it. 

"Eat it you weakling, you would be wasting food otherwise," Mereoleona states, giving Leopold the look, who immediately scarfs down his food within a few minutes. None of his siblings cared about that fact. 

As Leopold hops off his chair he then calls out in a soft, sing-songy way down the hallways, "Tsuku-chan~! Come here boy!" He spots his white head pop from around the corner, Leopold leaps for the fox, who takes off at the slightest movement down the grand corridors. 

Then the chase comes, although, Tsuku is swiftly cornered, as Leopold grabs the fox quickly, it 'poofs' into smoke, and there is no fox. "What the hell!? I have I been bested by a measly animal! I think not!" Any lost hope found in Leopold about Tsuku, has been rejouvonated. 

Leopold whips around and spots the arctic fox at the other end of the hallway, sticking out it's pink tongue, the red faced Leopold chases after the fox without hesitation, full on diving down the hallway, sliding across the floor without a care in the world, a laugh had to emerge from Leopold chest, feeling like a child for the first time in.. a while. 

Tsuku lets out a trill as Leopold makes it down to the end of the hallway, and Tsuku licks Leo's forehead before bounding down the hallway all majestic like. Leopold giggles at the ticklish feeling on his cheek, and the tight feeling in his throats.

Leopold hops up off the ground and follows Tsuku outside, not actually trying to catch the fox, but it was like a game of tag to him now, and probably to the fox. Leopold finds himself in the garden, like he does every time he chases Tsuku around, the fox just has a knack for flowers. 

The garden has actually gottena lot better since Tsuku's arrival, the flowers are a lot less wilted, less drop to the ground, there are a lot less weeds. Over all, better. The only thing is the amount of bees now taking place in the residence. 

Maybe the gardeners have been putting in a bit more work now that Tsuku's here? Has Tsuku himself been taking care of the garden. Well the fox can weave a flower crown, so Leopold wouldn't put it past the fox. 

Leopold, done thinking about mundane things, stalks through the garden, looking for any sign of life within the bushes. There was a lot of life, but the certain life he was looking for at the moment, is Tsuku. 

Leopold travels through, and spots the fox's face poking out of one of the many rose bushes, petals all over his face, and probably the rest of his body. Although there's a small whine rising from the fox's chest. 

"What's wrong?" Leopold asks gently, surprisingly,  approachig the fox carefully, and pulls him out of the bush carefully. The fox had never whined like this before. Plopping onto the ground with Tsuku in his arms he checks the fox, it had to be an outside wound unless some sort of mystery illness had decided to spring out just now.

Although that wasn't the case, as Leopold quickly finds the source of the problem, a thorn between his paw-pads. "Must freakin' hurt," Leopold comments with a dry chuckle, although looking around cautiously as Fuegoreon has a problem with Leopold and profanity. 

There wasn't anyone there at the moment, so Leopold continues to talk as he begins to wriggle the thorn out of Tsuku's paw. "So, you like flowers huh? I never really paid them any attention, mainly because they're a bit boring," Tsuku huffs at that, appearing to have something to say, Leopold ignores this and continues talking, "what's so special about them anyways." Tsuku growls.

"Oh, and what do you have to say, mister you can't even talk!" Leopold huffs, quickly pulling out the thorn, Tsuku huffs a bit, and snaps at Leopold's hand playfully. "Come on then," Leopold states, carrying Tsuku out of the garden and he sits himself down in the livingroom. Fuegoreon, is sitting there, in his regular chair, having a day off from work. 

Tsuku spots the man and bounds over to him, and hops up on his lap, curling up next to his abdomen, with a sort of purr rumbling out of his chest. It was quite loud, to be honest, Leopold could hear it from here. Hee was glad the fox was not on his lap, while.. purring(?). Apparently so could Mereoleona as she pokes her head into the room, spotting Tsuku within a few moments.

She walks over, and picks up Tsuku, from right under the shoulder, no support undernear, and the fox stares at Mereoleona blankly as the fox unravels like a bad yo-yo. Mereoleona stares at the fox in turn, although, more incredulous than blank. Commenting under her breath, "What in the world is this creature made out of..?"