Alone, but thats usual

Tsuku had ran and rain through the muddy wood. His paws, fur, and body becoming caked in mud and his fur a bit tangles. His blue eyes were closed shut, rather tightly, as if he were crying. Then there was a bright light emitting from the brush and Tsuku had continued onwards to a place he once knew as home. A small cave just large enough to fit himself in it.

Although he had found that there was a creature already in the cave Tsuku stared on at the smaller version of himself. It had looked ok in fear, knowing clearly that Tsuku was a stronger being. Recognizing the faint scent from the den as his own. Tsuku let's out a slight trill and steps into the cave. He could see that the den remained the same as he left it. A small nest tucked in the corner of the den, with the walls packed in with mud, grasses and sticks to keep the cold out.

Tsuku sits, blocking the entrance of the den and scrapes together some dry tinder, and with a heated breath lights the tinder aflame. Radiating warmth throughout the cave. Tsuku had felt the rain and wind hitting against his back. He was cold, but it was fine. He held his body tightly together as he looked on softly at the fox.

He felt the warmth of his Mana swirl within him and concentrated on that, simply meditating. He expanded his arua, and felt everything around him, as all of the raindrops felt through the air. It was honestly physically exhausting. Concentrating on all of the things all at one time. He had snapped his eyes open as he takes a deep breath. That was too much for him.

Whenever he had opened his eyes the fox was gone and he could feel the warm sunlight filtering onto his back. He blinked, how long had he meditated? He had questioned to himself. He stared infront of himself and saw his shadow and a pair of glowing blue eyes before him.

Blinking in surprise he stares right back at the eyes curiously as he hears a whisper slither throughout your brain, "be careful, or else you'll become the monster in your nightmares" then without another breath the eyes blinked away.

Tsuku took in a deep shuddery breath, he did not like that. He did not want to hurt anyone, unless they needed hurt, obviously but no matter what he would not hurt Leopold. He didn't care if Leo became evil he would still be at the boy's side.

Tsuku had departed from the cave and looks  out at the wet world around him. It didn't even seem like it had stormed that bad, looking around more, at all of the tiny details, Tsuku realized that the storm really had rampaged, dens were inverted,some crushed with fallen branches.

Taking a step out of the den Tsuku looks around some more, he began to walk through the wood, as he was also quite hungry right now. Keeping his tail low and stiff he continues low, against the wind. He catches wind of a mouse. Yes that is good.

Stalking towards it slowly, he doesn't notice any differences within it's movement as it continues digging a small den in the earth between the roots.

He kind of felt bad, but it was survival of the fittest he guessed. Then he suddenly felt something. Powerful Mana leaking in the direction of the mouse, which quickly scurries off.  Their presence leaked evil, Tsuku's eyes widen , but he was curious. He stalked towards the being.

"I know you're there.." came the somewhat high-pitched, velvety voice of the newcomer. Tsuku remained still as he didn't make any more movement, hoping he was just referring to someone else. Although the poor fox was probably the only one curious enough to stay and investigate.

"You're still the only one hear," he sings,seemingly looking directly at Tsuku. Tsuku blinked a bit and stared at the boy, looking a little older than him, still not doing anything.

The teen had bright ginger hair and a devilish grin on his face, how canines were quite sharp. He was pale and had freckles splattered about his face. He had a light yellow blindfold covering his eyes. He wore a light yellow, white, and blue kimono. On the bottom rim was the black silhouette of a fox running across the bottom.

Then the most surprising part startled Tsuku a bit, were the two, bright orange ears atop his head.

Rushing through the forest, Leopold searched and searched for Tsuku. The fox was his best friend. He didn't mean to hurt the fox. Tsuku was the closest thing to a friend that he has had. He didn't want to loose him. He said that he would take care of Tsuku but he ended up hurting him!

He couldn't even cry any more. He was soaked to the bone, he was hungry and starving, and thirsty. He just wanted Tsuku back. "Tsuku!!! Tsuku!!" He had called out. Expecting the white fox to bound out of the wood happily with flowers clutched in his mouth. Although, that did not happen, instead, Leopold was just met by cold silence.

Tsuku stared at the boy, he was a Kitsune. There was no point about it. He seemed to be from another clan, he forgot all of them but now, but he was for sure a Kitsune. "Could you stop staring, and maybe transform so we can have an actual conversation," the male rolled his eyes. Tsuku stared on ahead at the male.

Then with a gathering of Mana in the bit of his stomach, and a bright flash of light, Tsuku changed. He grew in size, and stood on two legs. When the flash of light receded, a boy about 14 was left in the place of the white fox. The boy with big blue eyes, and long white hair. These features a stark contrast to his tan skin. He wore a kimono down to his feet that was covered in splotches of yellow, red, and orange, and it was covered in white feathers.

His fingernails were pointed and his teeth sharp, and stop his head were two large white fox ears.