C H A P T E R: 1

You pick the chalk placed neatly on top of the table of the classroom you've now been teaching in for almost an year..

"Silence!" You yell.... Yeah well as if that'll have any impact on these twats that you claim to be your students..

They all glare at you for a while. Your eyes land on RiOn, a fellow student smirking at you and then his eyes darting back and forth to his friends.... quite a play to mock you like this boy and his jock friends do as always..

You roll your eyes as you take your position by the podium.. you did know the consequences wouldn't be pleasant much if you are going to teach collegiates but then again teaching happens to be your passion.
Its what you've always dreamt of ever since you layed your eyes on Mrs Choi.. your mother's best friend slash a renowned professor, whom you both used to visit frequently till you went abroad for higher studies..

"Anyway so where did we leave yesterday..?" You ask as you flip the pages of the self made notes in your copy but your fingers stop flipping as soon as you hear one of the boys growling and chuckling..

You give him a sharp look to which he suppress his laughter, "uh.. we left at the sex part miss" he confesses, trying to keep a serious look on his face

"Literally..? Is this some kind of a joke to you? I wonder what you'll do in your finals.. and let me tell you, the papers aren't easy at all" you try to speak in your best possible stern voice, as if that'll scare the sh*t out of them..

"Anyway" you sigh and pick the chalk, "we were discussing about Sternberg's love triangle...." You carry on to continue your lectures when suddenly your peripheral vision alerts you, making you glance towards the door.

A shy smile plasters your mouth as soon as you see him, glancing you with folded arms, eyes full of adoration that knows no bounties, a smile which totally screams how madly he is in love with you..

You clear your throat as you turn around, trying your best to not get distracted by the mere presence of him but everything just goes haywire in love!
You never actually knew this until you got the chance to experience the same for the very first time.. and gladly it was to happen with him.

It wasn't long after that weird encounter you had with jungkook slash your colleague slash your boyfriend, for the very first time in the library, after which you both started seeing each more often.. well call it coincidentally or intentionally..
Both of you had started to get this sudden attachment at the very first glance.

Love is blind. It can happen without us even realizing it.

Well apparently that's what exactly happened to you both.

A few months later, six months back from today, to be specific.. he finally got this courage to ask you out on a date!
Your emotions were all over the place when your ears kept on echoing those words he had mustered to say it in your face,
'I have started to grow fond of you Kim Y/n! What have you done to my heart!?!"

You keep on smiling constantly as you think about it but the noises from those pricksters get you come back to reality, "yaah yaah!" You yell tapping the chalk on the blackboard, "I'm taking a class test day after tomorrow. Remember to study well." You give a fierce look to that jerk student of yours who was chuckling earlier aka RiOn.. and pull out a smirk, "I'll compensate the marks of this test with your final records. So you all better prepare well for this one"

The whole class starts chattering and whining as you walk out.

Your lover boy starts walking ahead of you, so that no one can catch the two of you together.
You follow him as he walks inside the counseling cell.

You look around to make sure that no other staff member was around and before you could even think of stepping inside his hand grips your arm and he jerks you inside, shutting the door hastily..

"Jungkook!" You whisper sharply

He giggles as he ruffles the back of his neck, "miahne seonsaengnim" he bows after releasing his grip from you

You roll your eyes and chuckle at his cuteness, "you are so silly jungkook!" You smack his chest.

He grips your hand and looks at you, a sudden change in his expression makes you raise your brows..

"From a goof-boy to this sexy hunk in a fraction of seconds.. how?" You exclaim giggling

He doesn't responds you back at all, rather he pulls you closer to him, "can I kiss you?" He murmurs

You stare at him for a while, "jungkook.." you whisper as your other hand reaches his chin, caressing it affectionately, "what if someone catches us.. we can't expose our relationship here.."

"So why not run away then? I bet you don't like working here at this sh*tty college anyway.. let me show you life beyond these four confined walls, y/n.. the world is a beautiful place to be in.."

You smile as you push yourself deeper into his chest, covering every inch of gap that was spacing you two earlier

"Aww.. you do know how to convince.. but you know my answer. I can't leave my eomma alone.."
"You know how lonely she feels after appa left us.."

He nods understandingly since he's been a regular guest at your place for a pretty long time now and hence he's got a few deets about you and your family and the kind of attachment you have with your mother, "I know this very well, baby.. and trust me I'll make her posses every kind of comfort this world knows of..all I ask is for you to be by my side.. just come with me to tokyo.." he mutters

"Jungkook as much as your words sounds just how a wonderful dream would be like.. you know that my eomma would never allow me to go with some guy alone.. leaving a country is a far cry when she won't even accept me to go to your place till evening.."

He sighs deeply, "but she met me so many times now and she sounds all cool with me, babe"

You shake your head as you look up to face him, "of course she likes you.. you seem like a perfect bridegroom for me as she teases me every now and then" you hug him again, "but its just that she's overprotective of me.. she says that this world is unpredictable.. you don't even know when things which were once all good and perfect may turn topsy turvy in front of your eyes.."

"So that means I might ditch you?" He points as his hands soothe your back

"No!" "Thats not what I mean.. that's what my eomma means.. she just can't see me having to go through any sh*tty phase and so she suggests me to make decisions wisely.." you pout as you hug him tighter

"Oh I see your point now.." he says biting his lip,
"So in that case, would it be a wise decision for me to ask for your hand in marriage then?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I intend this book to be short but you never know when those little gray cells of mine might work wonders lol

Also, I'm sorry if the book follows any grammatical errors. It might be so because of the fact that I don't proofread oftenly.. or maybe the fact that I am not an English speaker hehe 😘💟

.|Vote|Comment|.

~author kookieskitty xx 🐾😘😘🌹