C H A P T E R: 19

It's pretty 'scary' to know how quickly time flies....

Hell yes it is scary- well at least for you, given your condition, now that you're amidst the completion of your third trimester.
The very thought of nearing birth is what frights you the most of late. As far as the childbirth videos you've watched so far are concerned.. there's nothing which sounds exciting as most articles claim about labor. The wails, painful cries and excruciating embarrassment of having your private part at display to strangers (of course them being nurses and the staff but still!) is not at all cool!

Over the span of the past four months everything in your life has been rather more smooth. With taehyung, jungkook and eunhe by your side, you've been treated as the most important thing on earth.

However if there's someone who's been your constant caretaker then it has to be your husband. From satiating your untimely nighttime cravings (・ิω・ิ) to ordering cute onesies online for the sake of your baby to even massaging your aching stomach with the citrus oil your doctor had recommended you to rub occasionally.. he's mastered it all without any questions.

To your surprise, the past four months have been smooth taken that how you and jungkook had triggered that mastermind by the restaurant didn't attack you so far..

Perhaps this Mr Lee was only chilling out and hanging out with his buddies there at the restaurant.. Well it could be so that maybe he's long forgotten his revenge on his loyal servant- that being your late father- and has changed his plan to take vengeance for the betrayal from the hero's of your life aka your husband and your long lost brother..

Although as much as you've tried putting this idea into Jungkook's head, this stubborn bunny would never listen to you saying that Lee is only finding out the right time to aim his target and well that's what exactly leaves you four-- eunhe and you strictly packed inside the Kim's residence. It's only during the checkup's when kook has no choice but to take you out otherwise he's got it all wrapped around his pinky finger to act like a personal maid for your commands.

As much as terrifying this concept of hiding away from the world had seemed to you, over time you have grown fond of it- obviously you're not a fan of showing off that huge balloon like tummy of yours out in the public!

Waking up, you rub your eyes to remove the morning sleepiness and plant a twinkling gaze around your room only to find your husband absent.

"Great!" You murmur under your breath realizing how you're now going to have to squirm around in your attempts to sit up straight from your sleeping position.
Apparently this was one big issue you couldn't do on your own at all.. the moment you had started reaching your 6th month; bending down and sitting up straight from a resting position was literally one big achievement for you but now that you're almost past your 8th month this task seems next to impossible with that gigantic belly of yours.

The headboard of your- well 'taehyung's guest room bed' was the nearest support you could grip on.
With ample of cusses and swears coming out of your mouth because of the uncomfortableness to try to sit up, you succeed as you push yourself against the headboard to give some rest to your aching back.

Call it the surprise mandatory last month visit or the stress you had just given yourself; a contraction freezes you at spot making you reflect by placing your palm over the area where it had just striked.
Not that this was the first time in a while these cramps had started they've rather been your worst enemy since the start of the the 8th month. You can't even complain about it since it's either because of the constant kicks your baby does inside your womb or else it merely comes in combination whenever you're bloated! Which for sure is a bad combo!!