C H A P T E R: 21

You look around the cell, you wanted to get up and run away anyhow!

But your legs were too weak, your entire body was aching for you to even breath.... getting up and running was a far cry!

You release out breaths in order to calm yourself and the baby but to no relief the pain only keeps on worsening when suddenly you feel a pool of water-like liquid gushing out your maternity dress.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" You curse as you realize the amniotic fluid leaving through your legs.
You start panting heavily as you feel powerless.
How were you going to do this here?

You weren't ready for this. You didn't want it to go like this.

Eunhe looks at you terrified, her breath hitches glaring at how much you must be suffering

She gives the old man a disgusted look who replies with a wicked smile.

"Like I said, We all get what we deserve.." he announces getting up and chuckling as though he had obtained what he's always coveted.

You roll your tongue over your lips and wipe the sweat covering your face which had formed because of the excessive pain.

"Eunhe..!" You whine clutching onto your dress as the pain keeps intensifying.

As much as eunhe would have wanted to help you out, she herself lies in confusion because of the circumstance you two were caught up in..

Lee calls out for his arm men for security since he knew how any threat might be imposed upon him soon enough by your husband and his team mates.

"Hyuk!" He calls out again but to no avail.
Lee scoffs in disbelief and decides to make an exit. There you hear some solid thuds and groans leaving his dirty mouth.

You fold your dress a little bit higher up and slide your panties down
Not caring if anyone would enter the place. All you cared about was the baby right now.

Eunhe holds you tightly by your shoulders as she begins guiding you, "shh.. we are going to make it y/n.. don't worry about anything but the baby okay?"

"aaaaaaahhhh" you scream. You felt as if someone was ripping your womb apart into pieces.

Eunhe tugs your hair back as she wipes off your sweat. No wonder it wasn't just the pain and the dizziness which was causing you so much sweating it was the hot atmosphere of the cellar which was contributing more towards the same.

You press your lips into a thin line as another wave of contraction flows, you try hard not to scream since that would only make eunhe worry more than she should.

You hear more terrifying groans and grunts coming out of the cellar.

"Fvck you, you c*nt!"
You could very well hear him saying this. It was your brother! He finally made it here!!

"He's here!" You murmur weakly to eunhe to which she nods a little.

"Just hold in a little y/n.. I'm sure they'll get us out of here soon"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jungkook's p.o.v:

The minute me and my gang mates made it here, all I could feel was nothing but rage.

Taehyung hyung was correct at predicting the whereabouts of this whore of a man.. it was indeed the building where y/n's father was killed.. he surely did this on purpose!