E P I L O G U E/ C H A P T E R: 22

"you can't go back and change the beginning but you can start where you are and change the ending."

Truly, this quote stands for the kind of drama you had to face throughout this little span of life you've lead so far..

With all the chaos Mr. Lee had created only to seek revenge, your life had turned into nothing less than an action movie!

But all in all you were glad and you were thankful to whatever happened, you found the love of your life after all..

4 months after the birth of your baby, yoongi was commanded by taehyung to bring your mother to tokyo along with him all safe and sound.
Yeah at first she was reluctant to visit the place and had called Jungkook to bring you here instead but your hubby had lied to her saying how you were still recovering from the delivery and were in no way ready for travelling.

Defeated and excited to meet her grandson in person, she was left with no choice but to comply.

It wasn't a surprise when you introduced your mum with her long lost son, taehyung.
Just like you, it was hard for her to believe the same but it was the old Kim residence, taehyung's facial features, his cute elephant mole on his arm and one upon his nose which your mother had instantly recognized!
It took her a while to overcome her emotions which she had suppressed all over the years of thinking how she lost her kid- not to mention her first born!

But time heals everything.. things were so different now.
Back an year ago, when you thought your life was nothing but a huge mess, with a husband who plays in the mouth of hell itself; you had decided your life could never be the way you had imagined it to be.

However, now that you reflect upon those thoughts; you realize how wrong you were. With a husband as loving as jungkook and a brother as kind as taehyung, nothing can go wrong.

You now know what it is like to have an actual family!

You spray the cologne around your neck while admiring yourself. Yeah well it's been almost an year you delivered jeongsan only after which you had made up your mind on how you have got to reduce all those extra carbs and pounds you had gained.

No wonder jungkook was kinda upset with your decision since he did not want you to stress yourself too much during your postnatal care but like they say.. something's never change!
You are still the same old stubborn y/n after all~

"How do I look?" You turn around on your heels, putting both your palms over your tiny waist as you pass a bright smile to your boys.

"Ugly!" Jungkook announces in a baby like voice indicating it like jeongsan was commenting.
Jeongsan, on the other hand, gazes at you giggling as he tries to keep his balance on kook's laps.

You clench your jaws while staring at your husband with a questioning look prominent on your face. He starts laughing, making jeongsan tickle for him to laugh too.