C H A P T E R: 16

"alright guys so the first things first.. safety is are main priority right now." Taehyung states, arms folded, eyes boring into the two figures sitting in front of him.

You place the bowl of popcorn atop your bulge, yeah well that's one thing you love about your pregnancy.. your stomach now acts like a part time table for you to place your food on..

Jungkook nods obediently and soon his eyes follows your frame seated besides him on the couch.
He passes a giggle looking at you taking mouthfuls of popcorn,
"Me too" he whispers but you slam his hands away and pay your undivided attention on what taehyung had to say next.

"Let's not forget our purpose, Jungkook-ah" taehyung says with a fake smile plastered on his face.

Jungkook sits up straight as he now turns his serious mode on..

"For your kind information y/n, this person Mr Lee is one top notch mafia. Jungkook and I used to work for him" he sighs, "we left and now I'm sure you guys didn't see him yesterday at the restaurant's parking lot because he just needed to chill out. He definitely had a motive.."

"I'm not buying any of this.." you mumble confusedly

"That's cause you don't know what a ruthless a-hole this man is.." taehyung smirks walking towards the table counter to pour himself some whiskey.

"Well I'm all ears" you say placing your head on top of jungkook's shoulders as you eat more popcorns.

Taehyung's eyes dart from you to jungkook and then back at you, "well then I suppose it's time sissy.." he smiles, "jungkook would you please lead her into the office?" "I'll go check on eunhe"

Jungkook quickly gets up and he obeys him by holding you to get up from the couch. Yeah well apparently it's one major issue for you to get up without support once you sit or lay down.. god bless kook for being there to help you through it.

Your husband guides you towards a lobby, "it's our secret dungeon" Jungkook whispers jokingly, "and there are ghosts in here"

You roll your eyes and smack him on his back, "I really doubt that you're a gangster.. you appear more like my neighbor's two year old son, jungoh"

Jungkook raises his brows at you and unlocks the door, "whatever penguin!" He points at your walking style of late..

You sigh, not wanting to take this argument to next level like you two usually do since it wasn't the right time..

Jungkook turns the lights on and walks you over to a brown leather couch ahead of which was a huge office desk with some files scattered and to your right you saw some pictures and some stuff written under each photo.

"What's all this?" You ask in awe

Jungkook stands in front of you with his hands resting on top of the desk, "what do you think it is?"