C H A P T E R: 7

5 months hence:

The past 5 months have made you get better adapted in the new city. Well thanks to the new job as a 'primary teacher', it helped you lot making friends with new colleagues who are really helpful.

Life isn't as easy still since you aren't much fluent in Japanese- screw fluency you don't even know how to read kanji script properly.. speaking is a far cry but thankfully the place where you work at has got some koreans and a few english speakers which legit helps a lot. Though both you and your husband aren't that good at speaking english but you can bet all your money that you happen to be far better than him.

Besides language as the main barrier what actually does bothers you is your neighbors and well your husband too lately..

Your neighborhood is mostly lively except the ones living right in front of your house..
The same house you had seen your husband talking with some men the night 5 months ago.. you never really had this chat with kook since you didn't want to worry more than he already must be..
However, what made you get more interested about that strange neighbor of yours is that you've heard voices- shrieks of a woman!

Jungkook was out running some errands at the time when you had heard the same and what you could make out of those noises from that house was as if some woman was being abused or perhaps it must have been some fight she must have caught herself in..
That house was simply a mystery to unravel for you.

"Y/n!"

You pass a warm smile as you see your colleague slash your new bff, eunhe waving at you,
"Aren't you going home?"

You nod sighing, getting up from your chair as you hang your purse along your shoulders, "yeah.."

"Summer breaks are down soon.. any plans?" She asks as you both head towards the parking lot

"Nothing really.. but I'll really appreciate if we two could hang out so that you can make me feel like home here" you say giggling

"Oh you're on it!" She winks, smacking your bum

"Meet you tomorrow!" She yells getting inside her car

~~

With the same tiredness as ever you open the main door and literally drag yourself into the house.
Placing the keys inside the bowl you get alert as you hear two people conversing, one of them being your husband and you couldn't make out who the other person was..

You walk inside your living room.
Well yeah now the abandoned rooms in your once empty house had names ever since you and kook did all the labor to make this place be called 'home'. No wonder you both had done a fairly well job at festooning it into a dream world just like you had imagined.

Glancing at the two frames, you find your husband and this newly invited guest chatting in full concentration.

You clear your throat which grabs kook's startled attention on you, "eh-uh...  Jagiya?" He laughs awkwardly, "yo-you're home early today?"

You raise your brows at his sudden discomfort..
Fishy

The other male turns his head around to have a glimpse of you. Jungkook gets up and walks over to you

"You go get fresh jagiya.. he's gonna head home in a few" he whispers pecking you on lips.

"He's our guest jungkook.. let me go mak-"

"Do what I ask you to." The sudden change of tone in his voice was enough to scare you.. it wasn't something you've triggered before..

What is it? Why is jungkook acting so weird around this guy? and who is he anyway?

"Well jungkook.. it would be rude to not introduce your wife to your friend.." the man gets up, a smirk plastered on his face

You look at this guy for what seemed like forever..
It wouldn't be a lie if you said you haven't seen this face before. He appeared so familiar that it gave you shivers..

The moment almost freezes as you now recall this face.. this person.

After all he is the very same guy who was darting the gun at your husband's chest the night you two had stepped your foot in tokyo.

Who is he? and why is your husband even meeting him?

"Hello um.. y-y/n-ssi?" He confirms to which you nod weakly, beads of sweat now appearing at the edge of your forehead with goosebumps running on your body like electricity.

This guy seemed so dangerous. All you felt like doing was to kick him out of your house and protect your husband from him.

"Ah! It's so rude for not introducing myself before.." he chuckles, placing his hands in his pants pockets, "I'm Taehyung.. Kim Taehyung.." he smirks as his orbs aligns deep into yours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.|Vote|Comment|.

~author kookieskitty xx 🐾😘😘🌹