Summary so far🐾

Alright so I'm writing this so as to waver off any confusion so far.

-Kim y/n comes back to her hometown after graduating from a university in Singapore. She's been homesick as she missed her mom a lot.

-She had applied in a local university in korea to get a decent job as a professor and there she met Jungkook.

-Time skips and it shows how they've grown fond of each other over the past months. Y/n is taken aback this one day when jungkook asks her to marry him

-She asks her mother about it and she calls jungkook for a chat.
She's known jungkook for quite a while as you made her familiar the time you two had started dating and she sees him as a gentleman.

-Finally you two get married and he takes you to tokyo since he said he has applied for a well known institution and soon he'll settle you down there as well.

-Weird stuff happens around, seeing taehyung, jungkook lying to you about that university blah blah..

-you join a primary school and make some friend of Korean decent. One of them being eunhe.
Eunhe happens to be a sweetheart who aims at helping you get away from the misery of leading a cruel life like she's lead.
However her giving you that bracelet evokes a spark of tension in you as you were sure you had seen the same ornament in your mom's hand.

-So your curiosity gets the best out of you and on your way back home from the clinic you figure your husband's shadow through the window of the Kim residence. You go there and hear a conversation between the two males.

+Now confusion number 1, taehyung states that he never wanted jungkook to marry y/n. He says that he's shocked how Jungkook actually fell for her.
Explanation- in the recent chapter I explained taehyung's story of how HE had sent Jungkook and had him marry y/n but then again in chapter 10, taehyung says IT WASN'T A PART OF THE PLAN.
a) Well, indeed a brother would never want any hasty decisions for his dear sister. There is some explanation to be made in the proceeding chapters that explains how it was jungkook's idea and tae had reluctantly obliged (*smh* I just want to clear the confusion that's why I spilled it)
b) Taehyung trusts jungkook as his little brother, Jungkook falling for you is something unexpected for him to happen that quick.

+ Confusion number.2- jungkook confesses how it was never a part of the plan in chapter 12. Well indeed falling in love isn't a plan, is it?

-alright now moving on.. weeks pass by and it's y/n's appointment after all the weird labour simulation shiz, Jungkook and her visit a restaurant but as she steps down she finds Mr. Lee (the villain) smoking carefree in his car.

-jungkook takes her to the Kim residence and there comes eunhe's part of the story..

-in the recent chapter explanations of taehyung's part was made wherein he told y/n about this evil a-hole Mr. Lee who had killed their father in wrath because Mr Kim (y/n's father) was no longer interested in running errands for the criminal because he now had a family to raise but Mr Lee kept threatening him in the name of killing his wife and two children and so Mr Kim argued how he might file a case against his crimes and there Mr Kim was encountered.

That was the day when tae was welcomed to the underworld.
He was sent on a mission by Mr Lee to hunt a girl studying in Singapore university..... Her being you but as god's will might call it, tae rather decided to get more details of you and he finally found his long lost sister!!

-taehyung and kook somehow managed to escape the grips of Mr Lee who was now working in Malaysia and taehyung had shifted back to tokyo at Kim's residence, the place your father used to own..

Taehyung had asked for a favor from jungkook to bring you safe here. He did but like I mentioned how the boy messed up by falling in love and shiz..

Now tae believes that Mr Lee is back because he's well aware of the fact about taehyung and jungkook's whereabouts and yours as well.

I hope I have cleared the confusion if there were any.. I am sorry for any disappointments guys I swear I myself get so lost in my own work lol
If there are any questions still, you can ask me 💜💜🐾

~author kookieskitty xx 🐾😘😘🌹