C H A P T E R: 5

Your journey all the way from your hometown, korea to tokyo was as comfortable as could be, with jungkook by your side, admiring with you the night sky through the plane's window and whispering sweet nothing's in your ears about his unconditional love for you had made you get back to yourself.

It was him who had made you get relaxed from your everlasting worry about your mother.
You yourself had your share of exchanging a few dialogues with his friend slash your mother's new bodyguard (as you had jokingly claimed him as), yoongi and he actually did seem all nice and sober.

Jungkook was indeed a man of words, he did ask you to leave all the responsibilities regarding yours and your mother's care on him.. the way he was treating your mother like his own made you score another token of respect in your eyes for this gentlemen you now proudly call your 'husband'.

You two step down the taxi that he had booked whilst both of you were waiting for your luggage check out at the airport in Tokyo.

He grabs your hands whilst managing the personal luggage in one hand and the customary luggage was being handled by the driver as kook had asked him for a hand in need.

"You ready?" He asks, smiling at your nervousness
You nod profusely as you both make your way to the little lane he was taking you to

You find yourself entering a suburb filled with stashed apartments and some owned houses.
The street was clear as a crystal, with the neat flower boundaries welcoming your way by the footpath on which you were being lead by Jungkook..

The colony was as quite as the nightsky, the lit yellow street lights were attempting their best to waver the darkness away..
In a nutshell, it felt so beautiful to get a chance to witness something as simple yet so eye drool worthy in an environment completely different from where you've come from..

"Thank you, from here I'll carry the rest of the luggage with me" jungkook speaks in broken Japanese with the taxi driver consequently bowing down to him in sheer courtesy.

You chuckle looking at kook in awe, "so my man has been secretly learning Japanese, huh?"

He bites his lower lip and shrugs, "someone has to.."  "anyway, go open the door" he dangles the keys in front of your eyes, startling you a bit

"What? Where's home?"

He holds your shoulders, turning you round to face the beautiful house that rested ahead of you
"No way!" You almost scream

He holds your shoulders, turning you round to face the beautiful house that rested ahead of you"No way!" You almost scream