C H A P T E R: 14

A little over a month or so nothing really changed.
You were being well- you., playing the game of ignorance by making little to no interaction with jungkook. The husband, on the other hand, was still trying his level best to win your broken trust back.

He knows it'll take some time for things to get healed back, he's kept you blinded and has exploited you by not revealing his true identity after all..

As the days are passing your belly along keeps growing into this lump because of which you've started to become helpless in many fields..
Cooking good food for instance, as much as you love satiating your untimely cravings there's not much energy left in you to cook all those delicacies since it requires time, patience and standing a lot- all of which your body hates nowadays..
Jungkook helps as much as he can but the poor guy doesn't have much experience in cooking, all he knows in the name of cooking includes; making a bowl of cereal, making a cheesy bread toast and god-knows-how but he somehow cooks lasagna too.. other than the mentioned he only knows how to burn food or make the food puke-worthy.

No jokes! He did attempt making Thai curry for you about a week ago and it had you hit up your sickness which ended up you vomiting and dry heaving for an hour!
He's been bringing food from your lovely brother's house.. well that's because he's asked eunhe to cook healthy food so that you don't have to ruin yours along with the baby's health with the risk that packed meal gives..

As much as you find yourself guilty of having to trouble eunhe by making her cook for three more people now there's only little that your sudden dizziness from stressing could do.

After talking to your mom and getting all those old 'granny' remedies to have a comfortable pregnancy, you stand by the window sill, sipping on your fruit juice when suddenly a pair of arms around your bulge makes you jump in surprise..

"Is my booboo bored?"
You hear his raspy voice with a tinge of kiddish-ness to make up your mood- well another one of his attempts to gain his forgiveness..

You roll your eyes and resume sipping your juice via the pink straws you had bought a few weeks ago..
The slurpy sound of your now empty juice through the straw causes jungkook to chuckle and plant an affectionate kiss on your neck.

"You're becoming cuter day by day" he pouts, "it's making me smitten" he says rubbing your belly..

"I have an appointment.. let me go" you murmur getting rid of his grip on you.

"Oh have I ever let you go to an appointment alone jagi?" He says nuzzling his nose in your neck making you ticklish, you bite your lips so as to prevent yourself from slipping a giggle..

Not getting any response in return, jungkook turns you around, "it's been a while since you left the house except attending your doctor's appointment.. let me take you out for dinner tonight, hmm?"

"I'll go with eunhe if I have to.." you mutter trying to find a way to make an escape..

"Well that's a no no because its my sole duty to protect my wife and my precious unborn child.. and it's only me who can fight all the evils coming your way. I don't have these abs and biceps just for show-off" he smiles haughtily placing a hand over your bulge making you tsk in agitation.

"Would you stop placing your palms over my belly once in every 2 mins?" "It makes me warm" you say pouting your chubs

Jungkook laughs admiring your cuteness. Well that's what you hate the most, no matter how hard you try ignoring him, he'd never get tired of you.

"I'll just go put this in the sink and change.." you say moving away but he is quick to take the mug from you.

"You go change jagi.. I'll be waiting for you in the car, hmm?"