C H A P T E R: 13

The room fills in with complete awkwardness as you, jungkook and taehyung sit on the opposing couches.

Taehyung and you had only exchanged a formal hello whilst jungkook was staring at your every move like a lost puppy making you irritated more than you should be of his presence.
To kill the uncomfortableness you decide to encircle patterns on your wedding ring, the same ring which has this inscription sculpted at the back of the metal saying jjk. Well the wedding bands that you and jungkook had bought were merely love bands and so being all crazy and kiddish; you had suggested him that the rings should have your names.
So you got jungkook's initials inscripted while your husband got yours inscribed.
It's funny how the sight of this once most precious band was now making you puke-ish.

You clear your throat and stop fidgeting with your wedding band to make a direct eye contact with taehyung, "well there's no point in sitting and clearing throats. Let's get to the point, shall we?"

Taehyung nods taking a huge sip from the coffee you had made for him earlier.

"Well I don't know how should I even be considering talking about this sh*t jungkook just blurted out about you being my brother.."

Tae chuckles sarcastically as he places the cup on the table top, "I am your brother.."

You roll your eyes and press your lips together, "right.." "so anyway, mind if you explain some-" you sway your hands in air for him to explain further, "you know some mafia bullsh*t before I call the cops and head my way back home.."

Taehyung tsks and smirks at jungkook, "she's so naïve.." he mutters, "and so bold.. just like her brother" he winks.

"Get to the point" you scoff, "I swear if you keep rolling your words like tha-" you are stopped as soon as jungkook covers your mouth

"Aren't you talking more than you should?" He snickers sitting next to you, "just let him speak!"

You flare your nostrils. A part of you was scared to death because of the sudden move Jungkook had put and the way he had spat his words to you..
The boy seemed seriously attached to his hyung..
He seemed like loyal kid to him.

You look at taehyung who again brings the coffee mug near his mouth,

"Kim y/f/n.." he smiles, "abeoji named you.." he gulps down the coffee and places it back on the counter..

"I was 9 at the time when you were born.." he smiles..

Flashback;

"She looks like an angel.." Mr Kim whispers as he holds a sleeping baby in his arms.

"I am glad she's healthy despite her being premature.." Mrs. Kim murmurs next to her husband as she adores the father-daughter duo, "even taehyung seems so happy about this sweet princess of ours.." she says giggling as she wipes some droll falling from one side of the baby's mouth.

"Oh our son is very calm and poised his age" Mr. kim flaunts, "I'm so proud of him.." he smiles as he keeps staring the baby resting in his arms.

"Yeobo.. how long do we have to stay here? I mean I want to go back to our hometown.. it's been over 10 months we are here.." "our kids are growing.. taehyung needs to go back to school and now even she has turned one.." Mrs Kim says sighing worriedly

"Don't worry I'll-"

The young boy stomps inside the bedroom. He hurriedly stands next to his father and adoringly looks at his baby sister, "abeoji.. when will she wake up?"

Mr Kim whispers, "she's as stubborn as your mother"

Taehyung giggles placing his palms over his mouth..

"That's why I named her y/n.. the bold and hardy!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For once you had almost fallen for what taehyung just told you but how can you believe all this?
What's the proof?

"Wowww" you say exaggeratedly, "you've done some good digging on mystery novels, I see.."

Taehyung rolls his eyes and bores his eyes into yours, "appa had bought eomma and us both to Japan.. right after two months you were born. It was because he couldn't afford to leave his family alone." He half yells as he gets pissed because of your casual attitude.

"Okay.... Let's just say this all did happen" you say, "but who knows if it's me who's your sister!"

Taehyung flares through his nostrils and clutches his jaws tightly in anger.
He takes his phone out his pants pocket and starts fiddling through it,

"Do you know who he is?"
He asks as he shows you a blurry picture of some man, dressed in the 90's style..

You shake your head no, " nope not my appa if that's what you're suggesting.."

He smirks as he slides another picture and shows it to you, "now do you recall him?"

You almost freeze as you see your father standing with the same man taehyung had shown you before.

Who is the other man?

Your heart starts pounding as you keep scanning it was your dad.. in his phone!
Jungkook holds your almost shaky body and he starts rubbing your back so as to soothe you from the sudden discomfort..

"and if you still don't believe me little sister.. then" he slides one more time.

It shows a beautiful family picture of four. It had your father, a 9-year old-ish boy and your mother holding you in her arms.

"No- No... It can't be.." you choke on your constant tears, "I never had a brother!" You shout pushing the phone away from your face, "m-my eomma never told me.. I can never believe this!"

Afraid and dreaded, you quickly wrap your hands around jungkook's torso and bury your face in his chest as you resume crying maniacally.
The sight of having a family you didn't know about was making you feverish.

"Y/n.." jungkook mutters scared to see you like this.

"Ask him to leave, kook.." you sob in his chest, "please.."

Jungkook tries his best to calm you down but knowing how you were so timid and wanted nothing but sheer warmth and care at the moment, he points at tae..

"Hyung.." jungkook murmurs patting your head, "she's already been under a lot of stress lately.. it's not good for her condition.."

Taehyung exhales sharply as he gets up, he looks pitifully at you crying like a kid in jungkook's chest,
"take care of her.." he says as he makes his exit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.|Vote|Comment|.

~author kookieskitty xx 🐾😘😘🌹