When She Loved Me (Toy! Varian x Reader)

[TYPE]:

Toy! Varian x Reader (Toy Story AU)

-----------------------------------------------------------

QUICK SUMMARY:

There he was.

In a Toy Store window.

Varian the Alchemist Doll.

That was your First True Love in your young mind.

----------------------------------------------------------

IDEA or A/N:

This a One-Shot AU where Varian is a toy. Just like in the movie Toy Store 2 where Jessie talks about her owner Emily.

I hope you enjoy it.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, whatcha doing way up there?" Rapunzel asked from the floor and makes her way up onto the big chair. Her fake hair wrapping onto the handle as she climbs up.

"I thought I'd get one last look at the sun before I get packed up with your guy's stupid Tangled Collection." Varian grumbles at Rapunzel.

She makes her way onto the window sill and frowns, "Look, Varian....I know you hate me for saying this, but this is our only chance for all of us not to be thrown out to the garbage." Rapunzel sits near him.

"I DON'T CARE!" Varian snaps and shakes his head, "They're YOUR friends, I have someone-.... .I have...I have an Owner. I don't want to be shipped off to be in a display window again!"

Rapunzel tilts her head, "Again?"

Varian clenches his hands and stares out the window at the setting sun. "She picked me. Out of all the others, she set me free." He glances down sadly, "You don't know how I feel, Rapunzel."

Varian looks at his reflection in the window, "(Y/n)....she was special. To her I was her best friend, her buddy.....and..." He takes a shaky breath, "Even though you're not moving.... You feel like you're alive because that's how she sees you."

His blue eyes land on your favorite colored tape that is taped to his staff. Your name and his are written on it in permanent marker.

Rapunzel holds a hand to her mouth and gives Varian a very guilty and sad look. "Varian.... You....."

Varian runs a hand over the names, "(Y/n) was my whole world."

He chuckles lightly, "I remember that small girl, staring at me on the other side of the display window.......with such admiration in her eyes at me."

"She chose me out of ALL the others."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Small feet jumped on each tile, sometimes skipping to the next far tile of the floor. The small body paid no mind to the many people surrounding them as they held the hand of their grandparent.

Along each step, the young child's shoes blinked with small lights of their favorite color.

The grandparent chuckles in amusement and shakes their head at the preoccupied child beside them.