Grá Go Geo (Love Forever) [Toddler! Varian x Babysitter! Reader]

[TYPE]:

Scenario (Toddler! Varian x Babysitter! Reader)

----------------------------------------------------------

[SUMMARY]:

You were Varian's babysitter. The only one to stay after so many Quirin has hired and Varian's most favorite girl in the WHOLE world.

-----------------------------------------------------------

[NOTE/IDEA]:

I just love writing these kinds of scenarios. It's so sweet. Plus I did use to take care of my little brother and I still do. Enjoy!

The song is Song Of The Sea. A lullaby from the movie Song of the Sea.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The knocks on the front door were soft, but the stoick man knew who it was and opened the door. He smiles faintly, "(____). I'm grateful you could make it."

You smile and were about to speak until a small voice yells out cheerfully.

"(_____)!"

Small footsteps were running and you felt small arms wrap around your legs. Bright and big blue eyes look up at you while the bucktooth smile just brightened up your day.

"Hey Little Flynn Rider!" You pick up the small child and spin around, booping his nose.

He laughs and hugs your head.

Quirin smiles softly, "I'll be taking my leave and I'll be back in two days. Varian, you be good for (____)."

Varian nods as his black bangs bounce and reaches over to hug his father. "Bye Dad! See you soon!"

Once Quirin leaves, you and Varian look to each other before Varian pulls out a crown made of paper. It's placed on your head and you giggle.

You place him down then run up the stairs, "Help! I've been kidnapped by the bad guys! Oh where is my Little Flynnigan Rider?"

Varian immediately runs after you after making a dramatic hero pose, "Don't worry, Milady! I will save you!"

You jump onto Varian's bed and Varian climbs up and attacks his pillows. "Ha! Take that! And that!" He kicks the pillows off the bed and gets his blanket, throwing it on them. "Princess! I defeated the bad guys! You are safe." He bows to you.

You grin and pick him up in your arms, "Oh thank you! What would I do without you?"

Varian laughs happily when you nuzzle your nose on his.

"Now, how about I make you a delicious dinner?" You tickle his tummy and Varian laughs more.

"Can I help? Please, please, please, please, pleeeeeeeease?"

You giggle and head to the kitchen, "Sure."

"Can we make cookies too?"

"Of course. Do you want to try to make it or do you need help?"

"I want my (____) to help!" Varian hug you again and sits still when you put him on the table.

Varian was very good at listening to your instructions and the meal turned out well, especially the cookies. They didn't look perfect, but it was Varian's random shapes.

On the big chair that Quirin usually sits in, you sat down after making a fire in the fireplace. Varian places the cup of milk on the small take then takes off to get a book from his room.

You place Varian on your lap and smile softly while handing him a cookie. Varian holds it and eats it slowly when you begin to read the Tales of Flynnigan Rider.

After awhile, Varian yawns and rubs his eyes.

"It's time for bed, huh?" You say and he nods.

You get up, balancing Varian in one arm and holding the book in the other. You got up to his room, slipping the book on his shelf and place Varian on to his bed. You pull the blanket over him as his eyes close and you giggle quietly as he falls asleep quickly.

You go back downstairs and yawn. As you put away the cookies, you clean up the leftovers of food and give them to the small raccoon outside.

"(____)....."

You jump in fright then calm down when you see a very sleepy Varian near the stairs. "Varian, you scared me." You pick him up when he holds up his arms to you. "Are you okay?"

He lays his head on your chest, "I thought you left."

You head back up to his room and smile warmly, "I would never leave my Little Varian behind. You know that." You run your fingers through his hair.

Varian looks up at you with big blue eyes, "Really? Promise?" He holds up his pinky.

You link your pinky with his small one. "I promise."
Gently, you softly sway around the room and hum a tune of a lullaby. Varian smiles lays his head back down on your chest. The soft sways lulled Varian to sleep and you lay him down.

"Oh won't you come with me. Where the ocean meets the sky and as the clouds roll by. We'll sing the song of the sea." You sing softly then brush Varian's bangs back.

"Grá go deo, Little Flynnigan Rider." You chuckle softly.