Snowball

[TYPE]:

(Imagine)

Varian x Reader

-----------------------------------------------------------

[NOTE]:

Based on the Tangled Short, "Snowball".

----------------------------------------------------------

“(____)! Can you watch over Pascal for me?” Rapunzel asks and holds out Pascal to you.

You grin and place Pascal on your shoulder as he smiles at you. “Sure thing!”

She goes inside the cabin while Varian comes out with Rudiger jumping into the snow. You giggle and smile out at the winter wonderland.

“It's so amazing out here! What shall we do? Hike, toboggan?”

Varian places his mug of hot chocolate on the porch of the cabin, “Why not build a snowman.” He pulls on his gloves and begins rolling up the base of the snowman.

“What do you say, Pascal?”

Pascal squeaks and nods while jumping down next to Rudiger.

Varian smiles, “Pascal, Rudiger, you two find things for the eyes and mouth.”

You help Varian and look up when Pascal squeals in panic. Your eyes widen when you see Rudiger and Pascal sliding away on a wooden plank.

“Varian.”

Varian looks and panics, “Rudiger!”

“Don't worry Pascal!” You shout then you freeze when Rapunzel peaks out the door.

“Something wrong?” She glances around and places a tray on the porch rail. “Where's Pascal?”

You laugh nervously, “Oh he's hiding. We decided to play hide and seek, so Varian and I have to find Rudiger and Pascal.” You grab the tray, “I'm going to borrow this.”

“Oh, okay! Just to let you know, Pascal is a master at hide and seek. Good luck!” Rapunzel giggles and goes inside.

“Don't worry guys! We're coming!” Varian says and he tries to find something to slide on.

You throw the try down and quickly ride down the snowy hill.

Varian pulls off a bark of a tree and some pine cones fall as he takes off after you. He doesn't notice the pine cone rolling to form a snowball that's growing bigger.

A rabbit comes up from a hole right when Varian is beside you. “Look out!” You yell and the rabbit ducks down as you two go over. “Sorry!”

The rabbit comes back up and yells when it gets caught into the growing snowball.

You panic more, “Pascal! Duck!”

Pascal pulls Rudiger down with him as they pass under a big tree root.

You and Varian jumps over the root and both land on the tray. “Whoa!” Varian steadies you and hangs on.

Varian's eyes widen and shouts, “DUCK!”

Pascal and Rudiger run into a duck, knocking it to the side.

“Moose!” You all go under the moose, “Excuse me!”

The moose grunts in confusion then notices the giant snowball and it gets caught in it.

You and Varian are right next to the two companions now and you hold onto Varian as he tries to lean over.

“Over here!” Varian manages to get Rudiger.

You squeak and pulls Varian away before he got Pascal, nearly getting hit by a tree. You two gulp as a pile of snow is coming closer.

“No, no, no, no, no.”

Pascal passes through it first then you three.

Varian has a snow beard while you have a big head of snow hair. You see a guy trying to shovel his wagon out of deep snow.

“Pascal! Try to stop by aiming for that wagon!”

Pascal shoots his tongue out only to grab the shovel by accident.

“My shovel.” The man says.

“Uh, we'll bring it back!” Varian says while you guys pass by him.

The man yells when the giant snowball grabs him.

Pascal now rides on the shovel and pulls back to a stop. He sighs in relief and glances at the drop down below.

You grins, not seeing the drop and grab the shovel. “I got you!”

Suddenly you all scream and fall onto a single branch that was growing from the side of the cliff. You're lying across it while Varian was hanging from the shovel that is being held by the branch.

You sigh in relief and Pascal smiles.

There's a noise from above you and glance at Pascal. The giant snowball gets close and throws you four to the ground in a giant heap of snow.

Varian pushes out from the top and digs down to pull you up beside him. Rudiger comes up with Pascal on his head.

You and Varian look up to to see the rabbit, the moose, and the man caught on the branch above you.

“Where's my shovel?” The man seems more concerned about his shovel that what just happened.

You groan in annoyance.

Varian pulls out the shovel and rolls his eyes.

On your way back, you and Varian were shivering from being in the cold weather and snow for so long.

Rudiger continues to run around to play while Pascal shivers, snuggling under you scarf.

A snowball hits you and Varian.

Rapunzel and Eugene laugh and amongst the couple lay an igloo, snowman and snowwoman, and snow angels.

“Took you long enough.” Rapunzel giggles.

Eugene is lying on a wooden toboggan and laughs, “You two missed all the fun!”

You walk past then with an irritated expression and Varian holds open the door for you, then shuts it.

“I was thinking we can all go toboggan together!” Rapunzel says.

The toboggan began to move and Eugene is sliding down the hill. “Whoa! AUGH! Blondie!”