Safe Haven (Varian x Reader)

[WARNING: Horror Story.]

I do hope you guys know what that means. You have been warned.

><~~~~~~~~~~~~~><~~~~~~~~~~~~><

[TYPE]:

One-Shot
Attila's Story (Varian x Reader)

HALLOWEEN EDITION

><~~~~~~~~~~~~~><~~~~~~~~~~~~><

[SHORT SUMMARY]:

Attila's tale for Hallow's Eve is his own version of Hansel and Gretel. Of course you'd be dreaming of this tale and feeling like it was real.

><~~~~~~~~~~~~~><~~~~~~~~~~~~><

“Attila! What's your tale?” Eugene grins.

Attila clears his throat, “Be warned. This starts off with two best friends. A boy and a girl.” His story began.

*~¤~*

In the late afternoon while a certain young boy was working in his lab, his father Quirin had come back with a surprise for his son and what he had in store would surprise Varian, but not in a good way.

“Varian! I need to you to meet someone!” Quirin called.

Varian sighs and walks into the living room from his lab. He stops in his steps when he notices a woman standing next to his dad. She's looking at her nails and blinks in surprise at the young boy.

“Varian, I would like you to meet Gothel. Madame Gothel this is my son I told you about.” Quirin smiles softly.

Gothel smile sweetly and goes up to Varian, pinching his cheek, “Well aren't you just adorable.”

Varian pulls away and glares at her while rubbing his cheek, “What is she doing here?”

“This is the woman I told you about, Son. The woman I want to marry.”

Varian stares at his dad and glares more, “No! Did you forget about mom already?!”

“Varian-” Gothel says softly, but Varian cut her off.

“Don't say my name like that! How dare you try to replace my mom!” Varian runs out before his father could stop him and he pants angrily. Quickly, he makes his way to your house.

Once Varian comes into your room, he began to pace and rant about this woman his dad wants to marry.

You hated to see him upset, especially when something like this happened. “What are you going to do? Your dad likes her, so it's going to take a lot to persuade him once his mind is set on something.”

Varian falls flat on his face onto your bed and groans. “I don't know. I don't like her one bit because the last time this happened, the woman wanted to marry my dad because he had bigger crops than everyone else. She left because dad would give crops to the villagers who needed it.”

He flips onto his back and you lay your head on his stomach, while thinking. “Maybe you could just…. I don't know, terrorize her? Annoy her, show her it's your home.” You shrug.

Varian sits up and your head falls to his lap. He grins, “That is why you are my best friend.”

You grin in a cheeky manner, “And as a bonus, your best friend will help you in your shenanigans.”