Unleash the Magic (Moon! Varian x Reader)

---------------------------------------------------------

[TYPE]:

One-Shot

Moon! Varian x Reader

----------------------------------------------------------

[WARNING: Singing Ahead]

-----------------------------------------------------------

You were snoring and your best friend's raccoon was curled up on your lap, asleep as well. Though he perked up when the door slams open of the small office room.

You yell and slip out of the rolling chair.

"I was wondering where you were." Varian smiles and closes the door.

"Yeah. I was in the hallways, but I hate how everyone here is a bully." You say and lay on the floor, messing with your skirt. "I hate these uniforms."

Varian steps over you and unties his tie, "You and me both." He goes to a board on the wall which had yarn going across it, making a main point at Corona High School.

"That's where the magic is." Varian whispers. "But how will we get there." He taps his chin.

You pick up a pamphlet for a school Varian wants to go to that focuses on science, "Why not go for the Royal Games? Vardaros Prep is going to Corona High School to compete."

Varian turns to you and grins, "Yes! That's a good idea and I want you to go with me. I could ask Principle Gothel to sign us up." He sighs, "Though I hope the games don't mess with this research."

You get up and hug Rudiger while using your other arm to side hug Varian, "No worries. I'll be right beside you through it all."

Varian smiles warmly and hugs you, "Thanks. I'm so glad you're my best friend. I thought I was going to be alone at this school."

"We're loners that will stick together!" You cheer.

Rudiger chitters happily.

A loud slam makes you two jump.

"Enough of the friendship stuff, Losers!" Vex shouts in annoyance.

You and Varian roll your eyes.

"I can't wait to get out of here."

"Me too."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You and Varian are walking back home after signing up.

"Varian, do that thing again." You say happily.

Varian chuckles and stops. He closes his eyes while holding up his palm.

Your eyes widen in amazement again as his blue strand of hair glows along with his palm which a small sky blue flower forms.

Varian smiles and tucks it behind your ear. "There."

You blush and giggles, "It's still amazing how you can do that."

"Me too, but I like use the magic for small things." He frowns and shivers, "The last time I almost encased my dad when I was testing the rocks I conquered up."

You hug him and continue to his house to hang out, not noticing Vex seeing the whole thing from behind a tree.

"Wait until Gothel hears this." She smirks.