All Hallow's Eve (Varian x Reader)

[TYPE]:

One-Shots (Varian x Reader)

HALLOWEEN EDITION

><~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~><~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~><

[SHORT SUMMARY]:

On All Hallow's Eve, the Tangled Crew gets lost in the forest at night and that leaves them with only one option. Stay the night until sunrise.

You happened to fall asleep while they tell their tales and it all forms in your dreams.

><~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~><~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~><

[IMPORTANT]:

At each end of the Halloween One Shots, you'll get to pick who goes next.

I hope you enjoy!

><~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~><~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~><

A campfire crackled in the dark night, the full moon half hidden behind some dark clouds. The eerie atmosphere made it all perfect for a night to tell horror stories.

An owl hoots from a tree nearby and flies up, landing on its owner's arm.

“Owl says the perimeters safe, so we'll camp here until daylight comes.” The Iron Maiden known as Cassandra states while feeding her owl a piece of jerky.

“That's a relief, but….” A dark skin man shivers and squeaks when a wolf howls off in the distance, “...Do you think Spiders will crawl on us while we sleep?” The scaredy cat known as Lance jumps at every unexpected sound.

“Oh, don't worry, Lance.” A voice reassures him, the long blonde hair standing out from the dark scenery, “Pascal and Owl can keep the bugs and other critters away, even we have Rudiger.” The princess known as Rapunzel gestures to the companions, “Also we can't forget Max and Fidella.”

“Lance, Lance, Lance, there's NOTHING to be afraid out here, Buddy.” A hand pats Lance's back.

“I know, Eugene, but things happen. Especially on a night like this. Come on, guys! It's Hallow's Eve!” Lance shakes. “The might rise while we're asleep!”

Eugene sighs and shakes his head. “Varian, please help out here.”

The young alchemist looks up from playing with your hair and raises a brow with a grin, “Seriously, Lance. That's impossible. The whole idea of All Hallow's Eve is just mumbo jumbo.”

“I agree, though there are some stories that are entertaining to tell on a night like this.” Attila roasts a marshmallow over the fire for fun.

A small, short old man is shoving marshmallows in his mouth, “Mmm….these ghosts taste like fine dining.”

Cass smirks, “That sounds like a good idea, Attila.”

Lance squeaks, “Oooh n-no! No way!”

“I've always wanted to tell a scary story, let alone hear one!” Rapunzel says in excitement.

You didn't really care, since you were half asleep and it was Varian's fault because he kept playing with your hair.

“That settles it!” Eugene grins and rubs his hands together, “Bring on the scares! Who's going first?”

Everyone glances at one another as you completely fall asleep.

[PICK WHO GOES FIRST?]

Rapunzel

Cassandra

Eugene

Varian

Attila

Shorty

Lance

[Reader will be the last one after everyone tells their story. Enjoy guys!]