letter seven.

febuary 15, 2013

1:01 am.

dear ashton,

my third session of chemotherapy was yesterday. it was the same as the others, they stick this tube in your veins and you sit there for forty five minutes doing nothing. very fun.

i can't help but notice how different i look now. my skin is so pale, i look like a ghost, my blue eyes are bow a dull grey and i look 20 pounds thinner than i did last month.

and god, i'm losing my hair. every time i brush my hair clumps of it fall out. i love my hair, it was practically the only thing I had going for me.

you also loved my hair. i taught you how to braid when we were about fifteen and you used my hair as a demonstration. you weren't so good at it, but hey, you're a guy. you're not supposed to know how to braid. 

and now i watch as everyday it gets duller and duller and thinner and thinner. it's really depressing, actually.

my mom is making me drop out of school. i think it's a good idea though. i'm not too fond of going to school while i have this deadly sickness inside of me. my mom has signed me up for these online classes that i can take from home. it's cool, i guess. you probably think i'm a dork for still going to school.

i get so many nose bleeds now. the nurses warned me i would but goddammit, i didn't know they would come every ten minutes! i'm practically having nose periods. yeah, nose periods.

i also find myself wanting to hang out with you more and more and it's making me sad. because i shouldn't fall in love with you.

but i am.

forever,

venus

-

this was a filler chapter but i will update as soon as i can !!

okay have fun and tell your grandpa he's pregnant !!