5

A/N

Ok really quickly I'd like to thank you all and apparently I'm doing something right.

This chapter will be short I apologize for that, but keep in mind the story isn't done yet.

Thank you

-----------------------------------------

I still had BEN in my arms, I can't believe it!

And he likes me back, nothing can ruin this moment. That's when Masky popped his head in.

"Hey gayos, Slenderman needs Toby. Asap."

I growl under my breath as I stood up and followed Masky down the hall and to Slend*ck's office.

"Toby I understand the current situation with E.j, but you, Hoodie, and Masky must go and find someone important and kill them, Masky will explain. You must leave soon."

"But, Slenderman why me?"

"Are you disobeying direct orders?"

I inhaled deeply, "no sir." Remembering what happened last time. I shudder at the thought.

I opened the door and speed walked to my room. How will I tell BEN, though before I leave I will ask for help watching him.

I walk in and was greeted by BEN.

"BEN, I have to go on a mission that might take awhile and Slenderman is being a d*ck, please forgive me I'll be back as soon as possible. I'll ask Jeff and a few others to help watch you ok?"

He nodded though he looked sad.

I leaned down and kisses his forehead, "I love you, I promise to come back."

He blushed a light red, then we said our goodbyes. I grabbed my goggles, mouth guard, and hatchets.

Asked some to watch over him then left with Hoodie and Masky.

(My mouth has been on fire the entire time I've been writing/typing, help)