16

(I made dat spaghetti, it was good, oh and photo bombing the pic or my ugly knee)

"Weeeeeeeeee!" I yell as I roll down the lush grassy hill. That is until I hit a dip in the soft earth and stopped rolling. Rake rolled next to me.

"Tobes you good, bro?" He questioned.

"I'm dead." I replied. Rake just GIggLed at this (Ok so I put giggled in and it auto corrected it)(help)

It was my third day here at Zalgos manor and it's really fun. Though the fact of I might never see BEN again made me pretty sad. I guess Rake noticed the sadness in my eyes and took my hand leading me back into the mansion.

"Lord Zalgo, I think Toby might need some dad talk." Rake said to the Zalgo who was eating red Jello, purched on a counter top. Wow he is way cooler then Slendy. Wtf is 'dad talk' anyway?
Zalgo nodded and finished his Jello then lead me back out of the mansion and to the forest.

"Soo what's bugging you?"  He asked. Now I know way Rake called it 'dad talk' it's like having a conversation with a parent, though can't say I know about dad conversation, my dad was never there for me. Or Lyra.

"W-well, I kinda *tic* miss s-s-someon-ne from-m the slender mansion."

"Oh? And who might that be?"

"BEN Drowned." I say not stuttering one bit. Zalgo paused then nodded.

"I might be able to arrange something, but I do have a meeting to attend to and I need you to come with me, is that ok?"

"As long as I can see BEN."

(Ahh sorry for not updating sooner and for the short chapter. Imma go eat Mc Donald's now, bye loves)