Introduction-Mikan Sakura

Hurt-

It's dark. Thick pools of spiraling darkness. I cry out so loud my throat throbs each time. "Help me! I'm tired of being alone! Help me..." No one came. No one ever came. Not when I was little and not now. If the darkness had eyes I swear it was staring me in the face. I heard this repetitive ringing, and I woke up to my alarm. My eyes drifted open but I still felt dead. I wasn't a morning person and being in this house didn't make it any better. I turned my head to see the rest of my room. The other girls in my class probably had pink furniture and multiple chargers plugged into their outlets. I had a black sleeping bag and a uniform. Being the only child you would think I was spoiled. I barely even got food on my plate. I was depressed by my wooden floor and plain white walls but I ignored it once again. My routine was to get out of bed and go downstairs. My body knew what to do and my pale feet shifted all the way to the oak door with a beat up copper coated door knob. The knob was always freezing cold but it was slightly warmer today. Which meant he watched me sleep not to long ago. I felt the urge to wrap my self up in my sleeping bag because up my spine had a feeling creeping it's way up to my neck. I could have tripped on my non existent multiple school uniforms but they weren't there. I sleep in my only one. When the little urge went away I stepped through the door way. No morning greeting? I normally got a slap to the face as a wake up call. Peering through the house they were asleep. Not a single sound was heard. Only me creeping through my house. I felt like a thief since I had to tip toe through the entire thing. I skipped breakfast and ran home free through the door. The next stop on my routine is to go to school, which was almost as bad as home. It was brutal. Each day I felt like that if someone stabbed me I would feel an eruption of joy from where the blood was spilling. Bullied at school, and I neglected at home. But whenever I get noticed it feels like it brings pain. Do you know what it feels like?
Do you know what happens everytime my mom tells me to come here? Do you know the sleepless nights filled with my silent sobs? Do you know the pain of knowing as soon as you wake up it's going to be a thousand times worse than your nightmare? My name is Mikan Sakura. I know what it feels like.