Chapter 1

Naruko was on the verge of death.

Madara's plan on capturing her had succeeded. She was currently having the Kyuubi sucked out of her, and it was the worst pain she had ever felt.

Imagine having all of your limbs tied to belts. And having them being pulled in different directions with no intent of stopping. At the same time, imagine having a ceiling covered in spikes being lowered into your body, and what are the spikes covered in? Rubbing Alcohol.

Then imagine that pain multiplied by 100. That's the pain she felt.

She wished to die. Almost all of her friends had been lost in the war. One of the few of the ones left, was one of her best friends, Neji. She had been so worried about him recently. After he had lost Christina, he had fallen apart. She knew how much he loved her other best friend. And what happened? He had watched her get killed in front of his eyes. He had been captured and tied up. Christina came to save him. They honestly didn't care about the man, and would let him go after they had done the task they had been assigned.

To kill Christina Maini.

She was too powerful, and her one weak spot, her love for Neji, was used against her. They had held a kunai to his neck and threatened to kill him. He yelled at her to leave, to leave him, so that she would live. Her life was more valuable than his. But she in no way would leave her love there and let him be killed. She submitted to being restrained by seals and rope. They had beaten her and then slashed her neck with a sword. She had died with a smile on her face however, because, reinforcements had shown up. They had thrown Neji at them, and they caught him. He was safe. That's all that mattered. She mouthed the words 'I love you' at him, and then was killed.

He would never get over her. If there was one thing Naruko was sure of, it was that. The only reason he had refrained from suicide was because Naruko wouldn't let him kill himself. She knew however, that when he found out about her death, it wouldn't be long until people would find out about his. He would want to join them, He would want to join his love and his best friend in heaven. She immediately felt horrible, knowing the fate of her friend.

Then there was her love Sasuke. She had also had the fate of seeing him die in front of her. That's how she had been roped into this whole mess. They had captured Sasuke. She had gone after him. She watched him be burned alive in front of her. They had, of course, captured her by this point. Seeing her love die in front of her was just more torture for the one jinchurriki that had avoided them for so long.

And now they were doing this to her. She didn't know how long she would have to wait, but soon she would be with her loved ones again. Her mom, her dad, Ero-sennin, Baa-chan, Gaara, Ji-ji, Christina, Sasuke, and soon after, Neji. Those who were closest to her, she would see again soon. Then there was all of her other friends as well. While she loved them, their deaths had not caused nearly as much pain as the ones previously listed. And then there was Zabuza and Haku. It had been awhile, she hoped they would still remember her. And then there was Kakashi-sensei. Yeah, there weren't many left now.

She relaxed even in all of this pain and waited for her loved ones.

"Kit. I will not allow for yourself and I to die." Kurama said.

"It's too late Kurama, we're long gone." She said.

"No kit, were not. There is one way. A time travel jutsu. Each demon can only use it once, and I will use it on you, whether you like it or not. We will be transported into the past. How far I will determine, and I will give you enough time to fix key events. There is only one part where you have a choice kit." Kurama said.

"Well, I want to change the future anyways, but, what will be my choice?" Naruko asks.

"Kit, you can choose two people to bring back with you to help. I will pluck them from different parts in the timeline from when they were alive, you will all be the age of 13 when we get there. So go ahead and pick, but choose wisely, and remember, you will stay in the past and age while your there, so by this day you would be 35." Kurama said.