Chapter 24

Naruko was sitting down, just peacefully eating some ramen at Ichiraku's when Kakashi came in and slumped down in the chair next to her, rubbing his head.

"Sensei is insane..." He said.

Naruko sighed. "What did he do?"

"He burst into my room first thing in the morning, waking me up. But I was so surprised, I fell off my bed and hit my head on the bedside table. He basically accused us of having sex, since he woke up and you weren't at his house." Kakashi said.

"What?! But I said goodnight to him last night and went home! Why the hell would he think I was at his house?" Naruko asked.

"Apparently he forgot." Kakashi said.

Naruko sighed. "He can be a real wackjob sometimes huh?" Naruko said. "Anyways... so I heard that there was this festival today, and I was wondering if... you, ya know, wanted to go with me?"

Kakashi laughed. "I would love to." He said, taking hold of her hand.

"Great! Okay, now that we are going together, and it's pretty obvious Neji and Christina are going together, as well as Dad and Mom, there is only one more couple to set up!" Naruko said.

"What? Who?" Kakashi asked.

"Well Rin and Obito of course!" Naruko said.

Kakashi laughed again, then said. "Well, good luck with that. I'm not sure if Rin would agree."

"Well, I'll just have to blackmail her, and once she decides to go, and then has the time of her life, she'll keep dating Obito! The plan is foolproof!" Naruko said.

"Foolproof, eh? Well, what's your blackmail then?" Kakashi asked.

Naruko froze. "Uhhh... right... do you have anything I could blackmail Rin about?" She asked.

"Just tell her you know about 'the incident' and that you'll tell everyone about it. You don't need anything more than that. Trust me." Kakashi said.

"Okay! Well, I should probably get going. After all, want to have something to talk about tonight right? I need to pick up Haku-kun and blackmail Rin too. See you around 5:30-ish?" Naruko said, hopping up from her seat.

"Sure, I'll pick you up at the compound." Kakashi said.

"Okay! See you later 'Kashi-kun!" Naruko said, then she kissed him on the cheek and walked out.

'Alright, first, Rin's house!' Naruko thought as she jumped up onto a nearby roof. She roof jumped to Rin's house and landed in front of her house, right at her front door. She knocked and Rin answered about half a minute later.

"Hey Naruko, what brings you here?" Rin asked.

"Just thought we could use some girl time! Now, could I come in?" Naruko asked.

"Uh, sure." Rin said, then led Naruko up to her room.

They chit chatted about this and that, gossiped a bit, and then finally, Naruko moved on to what she had been waiting for.

"Rin, so I have a date with Kakashi tonight to go to the festival." Naruko said.

Rin looked up in surprise. "When did you start dating Kakashi?" She asked.

"Well, we went on a date before the exams, but with everything, we haven't been able to go out again, but he's definitely interested. He saved me from some kidnappers last night actually. Dad's really paranoid now that we're a couple though. So, do you have a date for the festival?"

"No, I don't." Rin said.

"Well why don't you go with Obito?" Naruko said.

"Obito? Why Obito?" Rin asked. She swore she had never told anyone that she had started developing feelings for him. Naruko couldn't read minds could she?