Chapter 6

Neji and Christina were shaking they were laughing so hard. The other looked on in confusion.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, laugh it up! I can't believe my beloved ramen stand is gone!" Naruko said, tears running down her cheeks.

"N-Naruko, maybe-e t-this i-is a g-good thing!" Christina forced out in between laughs. "Now you can finally get over your addiction!"

"I still have my free coupon behind the plate on my forehead too! Now I won't be able to use it for months!" She said, still in her own little, sad world.

"What used to be here?" Rin asked.

"Only the greatest stand in the world! It served the food that was sent from the gods: ramen! The best ramen at that! Now what am I gonna do!" She said, kicking a rock.

"Have you two thought about sending her to rehab?" Obito joked.

"It's been brought up once or twice among us and some of other friends." Neji said.

"Whatever, stop making jokes at my expense. Well, where are we gonna eat now?" Naruko asked.

"There's a good barbeque place not to far from here, how about there?" Rin said.

The others agreed and they set out for the restaurant. Neji, Naruko, and Christina immediately recognized it since it had been one of Choji's favorite places to go when they were younger. They walked in and sat down at a table. Naruko was at one end with Haku on her lap, Minato sitting next to her, and Neji sitting next to him, with Christina on the other end. Kakashi sat across from Naruko with Rin seated next to him and finally, Obito sitting next to Rin.

They ordered and were sitting and just chatting about this and that when they heard a very loud. "YOSH! WELL IF IT ISN'T MY YOUTHFUL ETERNAL RIVAL KAKSHI!"

Naruko burst out laughing while Neji face-faulted and Christina spit her water that she was drinking back into the glass. Neji and Christina had both had Gai as a sensei after their days at the academy were over and weren't looking forward to seeing the younger and most likely more 'youthful' version him.

"KAKASHI! I CHALLENEGE YOU TO THE MOST YOUTHFUL OF DUALS!" Gai yelled, even though he was now right next to Kakashi.

Kakashi just sighed. "Gai, we're trying to eat. Can't we just skip a fight for now?" He asked.

"WHY KAKASHI, BUT THAT'S- wait, who are they?" He asked, noticing the other four at the table.

"They're my newer teammates, Naruko and her son Haku, Neji, and Christina." He said.

"Son? But you're my age!" Gai said.

"Yeah, but I adopted him. Isn't that right my little Haku-kun?" Naruko said.

"Right." He said, he still didn't get what adopted meant, but he figured that agreeing with his kaa-san was a good choice.

"Well, it's nice to meet all of you. My name is Maito Gai. I hope that you are all having a youthful day and that the fire of youth will burn brightly within you!" Gai said.

"Yeah Gai, we know, we should all be youthful and such." Kakashi said.

"Well, I must get back to my training. I will be running 100 laps around the village on my hands, and if I can't do that, I shall do 500 laps around the village running with no breaks. If I can't do that then.." he continued as he walked out of the restaurant.

"Sorry, that's Gai, he's a bit insane." Kakashi said.

"Yeah, we know, Neji and I were on his genin team." Christina said.