Chapter 3

"Who the hell is this gaki?" Jiraiya said, pointing down at the girl that was latched onto him.

"That's Naruko Uzumaki. Err... Namikaze.. I don't know! Her last name is still to be determined here!" Christina said, forming a pout, she didn't like not knowing her best friend's last name.

"Uzumaki?!" Kushina called out in surprise from the window. Sarutobi sighed. She just HAD to show up at that moment!

"Both of you, get inside and shut the door and window." Sarutobi said. They did as he commanded, still slightly confused.

Naruko then proceeded to tell them everything. Jiraiya was surprised to find out that he had been so close to her.

"Jiraiya-sensei..." Minato whispered, looking up at his sensei with tears in his eyes. Then he punched the man in the gut. "How could you! How could you leave my daughter all alone! She needed you and you did nothing! You left her to be beaten by all of the civilians!" He yelled at the man.

Jiraiya got up and sighed. After all, he couldn't blame the man. He had done that, and felt extremely sorry for not taking care of his beloved student's child. Especially since Naruko even eventually became a student so close to him one day.

"Hm! I'm gonna do the same to Tsunade! She left our daughter alone as well! I'm gonna knock her upside the head, ttebayo!" Kushina yelled.

Minato's students were surprised. They had been long accustomed to Kushina behaving like this, but never Minato. He was always the clam one that settled disputes, never the one to start a fight.

Naruko was crying yet again, though this time they were tears of joy. She couldn't believe her parents could love her so much when she'd just met her. Hell, they were crazy enough to take on two of the Sannin right now!

"Well, there is still two issues. The first being Naruko-chan's name. The second being where we are gonna stay. In the future, once I had gotten my position of clan head when I had turned 12 and became a genin, the space for my clan had already been built, and Naruko and I had just moved in there. Here however, there is no such space. Naruko's name will be rather tricky as well. We can't come out and say that she is an Uzumaki, since she is obviously related to Minato due to her looks. But she has the facial structure and obviously the attitude of an Uzumaki." Christina said. "Of course then there's also the fact that a Hyuga just showed up out of the blue. There's also the fact that my kekkei genkai was just recently born. My mom was the first with it, since she had a weird gene reaction in her that made it. The only others to have it at the moment will be my older siblings, the oldest being 4 years old. I think she would be pretty surprised to find out that I had the same kekkei genkai. And it will be hard to explain when we are all born since we have the chance of looking exactly the same as our future selves."

"She's right. Will me and Christina tell our parents as well? They might be angered if they figure it out later and know we've been lying to them this whole time." Neji said.

"We'll create a cover story for all of you. You may tell your parents, since Naruko was able to tell her's it's only fair that you get to too. As for the issue with your clan land, we'll clear out a training ground and give it to you as the same was done for the other clans. It will take awhile for the training ground to be cleared however." Sarutobi said.

"I think I have a way to fix that and get the training ground cleared in a few minutes." Naruko said with a smirk. "Follow me, I'll show all of you just how great of a ninja I am, ttebayo!"

They walked to training ground 13, since it was rarely used. It had good, flat land too. Neji and Christina were just preparing themselves to being close to blown away, literally, by sticking their feet to the ground with chakra. Seeing that they did this, the other followed suit, a bit confused. Naruko sat down and entered sage mode, much to Jiraiya's surprise. Then she created two clones and they set forward to making the Rasenshuriken.