Chapter 25

Naruko woke up and yawned loudly, stretching her arms wide. She rubbed her eyes and shoved back her comforter and sheet. She got up and looked at the mirror, she definitely needed a shower.

After her shower, Naruko fixed up her hair and got dressed in her blue jean short shorts and olive green camisole. She then smiled and ran out of the room and into the kitchen. She sat in front of Neji at the table and put her hands under her head, leaning her head on them, and smiled widely at him.

"Today's the day right?" She asked.

"Yep." Neji said, taking another bite of his french toast.

"Oh come on! You should be more excited! You're telling your father! You get to speak to him and your mom which you haven't done in years! Aren't you happy?" Naruko asked.

"Yes, I am happy to see them, but... what if they don't... like me?" Neji asked.

"Oh please! I'm sure they'll like you! No need to worry! You're their son after all! Plus, you're a damn good Shinobi too! Not too many make it to Anbu Captain ya know!" Naruko said.

Neji laughed. "Thanks Naruko-chan." He said.

"So, are when are we going to tell Christina-chan's parents?" Naruko asked, grabbing some of her own french toast off of the counter.

"Tomorrow, assuming we make good time." Christina said as she sat down next to Neji.

"Cool! Oh, wait, should I take Haku-kun with me?" Naruko asked.

"Well, I don't know. He might like hanging with some of the other kids, I know they don't drill proper etiquette too far into their heads when they are two." Neji said.

"Okay! I'll bring him then! Maybe I should take Itachi-kun too, pay Mikoto back for all those times she watches Haku-kun for me. Especially since she is going to watch Haku tonight and tomorrow while we're in Semagakure." Naruko said. "Speaking of which, I should probably wake up my little Chibi now!" She got up and skipped to Haku's room.

She woke him up and helped him get dressed and helped him with his hair. She walked hand in hand with him out of his room and to the kitchen.

They headed to the Hyuga compound, which was actually right near the Uchiha compound, maybe to piss them off? They made a quick stop at the Main house at the Uchiha's and picked up Itachi. Mikoto was thankful to Naruko and was excited that she would have the day to herself.

When they arrived at the Hyuga compound, two guards at the front stopped them.

"Halt! Who are you guys?" One of them questioned.

"We are Namikaze Naruko, Namikaze Haku, Maini Christina, Uchiha Itachi, and Hyuga Neji." Neji stated.

"Hyuga? We don't recognize you whatsoever. How do we know you're not a fake?" The other questioned.

Neji sighed and focused the chakra into his eyes. "Byakugan!" He said, the veins near his eyes bulging, he narrowed his eyes. "This enough proof that I'm a Hyuga?" He asked.

"Oh! You must be that one that was found on the edge of the village!" The first one said.

Neji sighed. "Yes. Now, I'm here to speak to Hyuga Hizashi and Hyuga Kyoko." He said, stating his parents name.

The guards narrowed their eyes. "I get that you're a Hyuga," One of them started, "but even so, why should you get to speak with the younger son of the clan head and his wife?"

Neji just wanted to yell at the men. They were doing their job extremely well and it was pissing him off. They were his parents goddammit! He should get to talk to them whenever he wished! But he held it in, his years of proper etiquette making him bite his tongue.