01

*Chanel in the mm*

Omniscient

   After an exhausting twelve hour shift, Chanel was in the hospitals parking lot walking towards her car. The only thought in her head was making it home and taking a piping hot shower to wash off the long day she had. Clouded in her thoughts, she didn't realize the man walking towards her.

"Are you Chanel?" The mysterious man asked revealing a heavy southern accent.

Appalled by his accent and the fact this man whom she's never seen a day in her life knew her name.

" Why?" Chanel asked while holding onto her purse with furrowed eyebrows. 

"Imma need you to come wit' me." He said walking up to her.

"Until you tell me why I won't be going anywhere with you. I don't even know you."

   Bang Bang Bang

Shots were fired from the parking lot. Chanel screamed and hid behind an all black Toyota Camry.

"Shit!" He yelled shooting back at the people.

The mysterious man grabbed Chanel's hand and ran to a car still shooting.

The two ran and got inside of an all black 2016 Mercedes Benz. 

"What da HELL was dat?!" Chanel yelled.

The mysterious man igored her speeding off.

"Oh so you deaf now?" She asked sarcastically.

"Maim do you know how to shut the fuck up." He said getting aggravated with her.

"Well if you'd just tell me what's goin' on den maybe I wouldn't have to say anything." She said rolling her eyes.

"Eyes gon get stuck." He mumbled.

"What you said? Speak a little louder."

"Man nothin', just sit back and vibe. Once we get to where we got to go you'll know what's goin' on."

"Whatever." She said rolling her eyes.

Twenty mintues had passed and it was now 9:37 p.m. The two were now at an abandoned warehouse.

"You not gon get out?" The man asked.

"Not 'till you open my door." She said scrolling on Instagram.

"I guess you gonna stay in dat car, cus Shad 'ont open doors for broads."

Chanel just laughed at him. When he realized she wasn't about to get out he opened her door.

"Thank you, now was that so hard?"

"It was actually."

"Well you will be fine."

She hopped out of the car and started to walk on the side walk. Shad watched as she was walking. Even though she had her nurse uniform on he realized she had a good body. She was short, but every girl was shorter than him due to him being 6'5. She had a small waist with a fat ass. The way her hair was in a neat bun going back turned him on. Just staring at her he was on hard. She was just like the Coast soap bar, she was an eye opener.

"Shit." He mumbled rubbing his face and walking towards Chanel.

The two walked in the warehouse and the aroma of weed was filled in the room. They walked to the back room where Ace was. Shad walked into the room.

The man in the room pulled out his gun ready to shoot.

"Man you need to knock you was 'bout to get done." He laughed. "Chanel."