06

Omniscient

It's been two weeks since Ace died and you can for sure say Chanel wasn't the same person anymore. She was shortly but surely becoming an alcoholic. All she did was drink, smoke, bathe, and sleep. This became her daily routine. She rarely came out her room unless she went out to buy drinks.

As for the whole finding who did who, Rashad told Travis and he got on that as soon as possible. All they learned was that the person who killed Ace didn't kill Chanel's mom and dad.

Rashad walked into Chanel's room and seen that she was a tad bit sober. This was a shock to him because he's only seen her full on drunk for the past two weeks.

"Why do ya keep doing this to yourself." Rashad asked shaking his head.

"Doing what?" She said about to finish one of her bottles.

He walked over to her and lifted the sheets up revealing five bottles of liquor and taking the bottle she had away.

"This, why ya keep drinking."

"It helps cure the pain I feel."

"This ain't healthy, ya is too damn fine to be up here chugging down bottles of liquor and all 'is because ya hurt?"

"You don't know the pain I'm feeling so you can't say shit."

"I 'ont know the pain ya feelin'? Shawty if ya ain't know, that man was like a fatha' tah me. If it wasn't fo' him I woulda been a bum onna street." He said above a whisper making Chanel roll her eyes. "If ya need someone to talk to I'm hea fo' ya just 'ont do dis to ya self. Look, shawty I care for ya heavily and I ain't tryna come up hea and see ya dead."

Chanel just looked at him shocked by him saying he cared for her. She hasn't heard anyone say this to her in a long time. It was as if her feelings for him grew heavier.

"Come hea."

Chanel got up and he seen she only had on a white t-shirt and her black panties. Her hair was a mess but in Rashad's eyes she looked sexy.

"Stop doin' dis." He said looking down at her moving her hair out of her face and kissing her forehead. By him doing this Chanel was full on crying. It's like all the hurt all the pain she held in and endured was coming out. She cried onto his chest while he hugged her. She haven't cried this hard since her parents died. Hell, she haven't been shown this much affection in nearly a year or two.

Once Chanel stopped crying she was getting sleepy. Rashad noticed it and picked her up and she crossed her legs around him and laid her head on his shoulders. He took in her vanilla scent. He walked her to his room and laid her down on his king sized bed. He was about to leave when she stopped him.

"Rashad." She said softly.

"Yeah?"

"Can you sleep with me please."

Rashad just looked at her and shook his head. He walked over to her and got on the bed. She cuddled up with him like he was a bear. Rashad never laid up with a girl like this without having sex with them. Chanel was indeed changing his thuggish and reckless ways. This made him more cautious, he didn't want to put his all in a person just for them to be taken away. Once he heard her small snores he fell asleep right along with her.

"Mommy NO!" Chanel said crying because her mom had got shot in the chest.

"Its a kid here."

Two big buff guys came to the closet she was hiding in and picked her up like she was a raggedy Ann doll.

"We gone some have fun with you." One of them said smirking.