18

OH MY GOD!!!! I just hit 1k reads, this might be a little bit but I'm so honored 😊. I really didn't think I would get this far with the chapters or reads. I usually make a book and get authors block and just stop. I can only thank my friend for encouraging me to keep on going. Thanks Kylah 🤪😁.

All right carry on. . .

Omniscient

"Is there a place that has something to do with a river, fog, traffic light, south, and a wharehouse." Chanel said looking over all the answers they got from the hints Amarie gave them.

"We know that it's a place here in Chicago."

"Oh for real? I didn't know." Chanel sarcastically said while opening her mouth in shock.

Rashad just gave her a stank look and started thinking.

"Riverdale!" Rashad blurted out causing Chanel to look at him in confusion.

"What?"

"Issa city in southern Chicago."

Chanel looked at him for a second before saying something.

"I thought you was talm 'bout the show. I was gon' slap the shit out of you."

"Damn ma." Rashad shooked his head.

"So, she's in a warehouse in Riverdale by a traffic light that has fog. The fuck." Chanel received a text which made both of them look at each other.

"Y'all smart, but do you know EXACTLY where I am. I'm sure Rashad knows, don't you Rashad."

"What the fuck does that mean Rashad?" Chanel looked at him weirdly.

"I think I know where that is." Rashad said remembering a place he used to go when he stayed in Chicago for a few years.

"That's good, what does she mean by she's sure you know?"

"I got sum to tell ya." Rashad lowly said making Chanel raise her eyebrows.

"I'm listenin'."

"Now look I ain't know-."

"Rashad!"

"Aight, I might know who Amarie is."

"How?"

"We used to go out when I was in high school."

"Okay y'all went out, what that got to do with the place."

"We had sex there." Rashad bluntly said.

"Wow." Chanel replied with a shocking tone and expression.

"It was just one or two times."

Chanel didn't say anything due to her lost of words.

"Chanel-."

"How far is it?"

"What?"

"How far is the warehouse from here?"

"It's a forty five minute drive away."

Chanel stared at him weirdly for a minute. She then licked her teeth thinking.

"Well, lets get dressed." Chanel said getting off the bed.

"Aight."

"I'll wait for you in the shower."

"I'm definitely gonna come." Rashad got off the bed quickly and picked Chanel up. "Off we go!"

He ran to the bathroom while carrying her making her laugh.