10

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL SCENES AND SEXUAL LANGUAGE. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!__________________________

Omniscient

"GOD DAMN!" Rashad said looking at how sexy she looked. He once told her that he loved when her hair was straight.

"Like what you see." Chanel said in a seductive tone walking over to the dresser.

"I'm LOVING what I'm seein' baybeh."

He watched her every move like an eagle. She picked up a remote that controlled the lights and made the room turn red. She turned on Red light Special by TLC and slowly walked over to him. She pulled him by his shirt slowly and sat him down in a chair.

She began to slowly grind on top of his member making him go on hard. She wrapped her arms around his head and continued to grind on him. She started swaying her hips to each beat of the song. She sucked on his neck leaving hickeys.

She got off of him slowly and squat down to wear she was looking at his hard member. She pulled down his pants down slowly to wear he was only in his boxers. Even though his boxers was on she seen he was definitely blessed. She pulled his boxers down still sucking on his neck.

"Move your elbow." She said in his ear feeling his member.

"That's not my elbow shawty." He whispered back.

Chanel's eyes grew big causing Rashad to laugh a little.

"Don't worry I won't hurt ya."

She nodded and and started to rub his member a little causing him to groan. She looked at him one last time before sucking on him. She started at the tip and slowly made her way on down. She went at an up and down motion causing him to put his head back and groan. As the beat picked up it pace so did Chanel. She started to gag on him which turned Rashad on even more. She made her way lower down which made his dick print show in her throat. She came up and sucked on his tip like a lollipop. She went towards his balls and sucked them too. She wasn't going to leave any spot of him untouched or not sucked on. She went back to sucking on him going faster which caused him to push her head down more.

"Damn ma." He groaned with his head back. "I'm finna nut."

She came up and started to suck on his tip as nut came out like lava out of a volcano. She slurped up him up and licked her lips after.

Rashad wasn't expecting for her to do that  and by her doing it, that made him ready to return the pleasure and be inside her guts. He picked her up and threw her on the bed. His aggressive side turned her on.

Although the room was dark, she seen the lust in his eyes as he took her thongs off with his teeth revealing her nicely bald kitty. He rubbed her clit making her wetter than she already was. He stuck his middle finger inside of her tight kitty. She started to moan as he twirled his finger around hitting her g spot. He added two more fingers in her. She began to grind on his fingers. He started to kiss her hot spot which was the side of her neck. He started leaving hickeys all on her. Once she came he took his fingers out and  licked on of them.

"Wanna taste?"

"Mhm." She nodded her head slowly.

He put his ring finger in her mouth and she sucked on it. His finger didn't taste like anything, but it did smell good. Wet The Bed by Chris Brown and Ludacris came on.

He started to kiss all over her body, starting from her neck to down her stomach down to her kitty. He went down on her and started licking her kitty, she started to moan. He began to spell out his name with his tongue causing her to yell his name and push his head down more. He started to pick his pace up which made her cross her legs around his head, that made him go even faster.