21

We made it to 3K reads 😍🤪😆 🎊🍾🎉🎈

Thanks SOOO much 😘

Chanel

It's been two weeks since I've been in the hospital and today is the day I'm finally leaving. You can definitely say I am happy to get out of here. I'm ready to eat REAL food and not food that is microwaveable and that has no seasoning what so ever.

I haven't been in that much pain the past days. Just a little stingy sensation here and there. The doctor said this isn't bad at all, as long I'm taking my pain killers then I should be fine. She also said that I shouldn't try walking on my own any time soon due to the fact I might strike a nerve and return back to the hospital.

Rashad walked in the room with Popeyes in his hands along with Travis.

"Hey Travis." I smiled while he gave me a small hug.

"What's happenin' sis."

Travis started calling me sis when we was back in Miami. Rashad had no problem with this and neither did I. I actually found it kind of cute due to the fact he looks at me like his little sister.

"I'm ready to get up out of here and eat." I rolled my eyes sitting up.

"I bet you are." He laughed sitting down on the couch. "Now I just got finished with looking over the crib y'all gon' be sleeping in."

"That's nice, where's Tammy?"

"She in the bathroom."

"Y'all got back on good terms."

"Naw she still avoiding me." Travis said rubbing his face.

"What, it's been a week, I ain't ever seen her mad for that long."

"Naw I fucked up again."

"What did you do." I replied with a low voice while giving him a mean look.

"I was in the shower while Tammy was on the bed and Keisha sent me a dirty text and that ticked Tammy off."

"How dirty was the message."

"A picture of her titties and a text saying daddy with the wet and cat emojis."

"Are you fuckin' her?"

"Naw." He said higher than he usually speak.

"Travis Darnell James, don't lie to me."

"Alright damn, I ain't fuck her, but she did give me some head."

"Wow, you must like fuckin' up, don't you?"

"What it was just some head."

I looked at him like he was retarted.

"The fuck." Rashad responded.

"Come here." I stated as he began to walk over to me.

"What."

"Come a little closer."

Smack

"God damn!" Rashad yelled choking on his Popeyes chicken.

"Are you dumb, stupid, or retarted? You don't just get head from someone that ain't your girl. Then you gon' say it was just head like there's no problem with that. The fuck. If Tammy got head from another nigga you would pissed off." I yelled.

"I know that's why I ain't gon' tell her."

"Ain't gon' tell who what?" Tammy said walking in the room.