15

*To everyone who didn't know the answer to the hint, it was Fog 💨 *

Omniscient

"She's where?!" Mark yelled at one of his workers.

"She's in Chicago with her boyfriend."

"For what?"

"Someone kidnapped Lisa and threatened to kill her if they don't come."

"Why da hell you ain't tell me." Mark said getting mad causing one of his veins to get burst out on his head.

"I- I-I didn't know you wanted to know." The man said stuttering due to Mark looking down at him wanting to kill him dead on the spot.

Mark looked at him for a while and punched the hard wall multiple times trying not to kill someone. His fist were bloody red, but due to him being mad, he didn't feel any pain.

"Book me a flight to Chicago RIGHT NOW!" He said with rage in his voice letting the man know he was serious.

"Yes sir." He walked off quickly.

Mark sat down on the couch thinking who could've did all this. He knew for sure it had to be someone on his team due to the fact no one else knew where Lisa was. All he knew was when he found the person who did all of this, they would've wished they never did.

"Chicago here I come."

. . .

Rashad and Chanel

"I love you girly." Chanel said on the phone with Tammy. She was checking on Chanel and spilling tea on what's been happening.

"Who was that baybeh?" Rashad asked coming out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. Chanel bit her lips.

"That was just Tammy."

"Oh, I was finna say who ya sayin' I luh ya too." Rashad said grabbing some boxers and basketball shorts.

"Boi bye I'ca say I love you to whoever I want."

"Aight."

"Ya mad?" Chanel said walking over to him.

"Nope."

"It's okay to be mad." Chanel said hugging his from the back.

"Naw move shawty." He said joking around while putting on his chain.

"I sowwy."

"Nope."

"Rashaddddd." She dragged out squeezing him tighter.

"Ya love moaning my name don't ya."

"Little bit."

"What time is it?" He said turning around placing his arms on her butt.

"Two o'clock, why?"

"I have to go meet up with someone to see if they got any information on the person that got ya moms at two thirty."

"Can I come?"

"I 'ont kno', I'm not sho if I want em to see ya."

"Pleaseeeee." Chanel said pouting like a dog.