02

*Rashad in the mm*

Omniscient

Chanel woke up to the aroma of eggs. She got out of the bed she was sleeping in and went through her phone realizing her best friend Tammy text her 5 times.

Bestie 😍👭:Hey bitch 😘. You still coming over? Delivered at 10:23 p.m.

Bestie 😍👭:No reply? What I did? Delivered at 10:27 p.m.

Bestie 😍👭: You sleep? Delivered at 10:30 p.m.

Bestie 😍👭: Well good night then. Delivered at 10:31 p.m.

Bestie 😍👭: Sweet Dreams 😭😪 Delivered at 10:32 p.m.

Chanel laughed at her best friend. Tammy and Chanel were friends ever since she was they were in diapers due to their parents being close friends with each other. When Chanel's parents died she felt as if Tammy was the closest thing to her parents than anything else. Other than her Uncle Ace.

Chanel: Sorry long night boo. . . I'll make it up to you 😘😘😘. Delivered at 10:38 a.m.

Bestie 😍👭: You better. Delivered at 10:38 a.m.

Chanel put her phone down and went to do her morning routine. Which was bathe, brush her teeth, do her hair, and do a small prayer.

Once she was done with everything she put on the last outfit that was on the bed which was blue jeans and a white shirt. She got out her purse and got her smell goods out of there and put it on. Her hair was in a high messy ponytail.

She made her way down the stairs when she seen Rashad eating eggs, grits, and sausage. She rolled her eyes and went to drink some water.

"It's too damn early to be rolling your eyes." He said with a mouth full of food.

"I could roll my eyes whenever and wherever I please to." She said rolling her eyes. "Intyways, Imma need you to take me to my crib so I can get some more clothes and personal things."

"Can't do dat."

"And why not?"

"If you would let me finish my sentence I'ca tell you why."

"So gone head then."

"Look here little bitc- girl, one thing you ain't gonna da is disrespect ME in MY house. I'ca tell yo ass aint getting dick down cus you got this big ass attitude."

Although his fiestiness turned her on what he said was true. She hasn't had sex in 6 months.

"Now, we can't go to your place cus that's where they will check for you the most. Once dey see us thea dey gon start spazzing out."

"So what I'm pose to do then? I ain't gonna wear these clothes over and over again."

"That's why I'm gone take you out shopping today so you can get all ya need." He said throwing his plate away.

"A'ight well I'm ready. Is you?"

"Not yet." He said walking away to get his phone and came back in the living room. "Now I'm ready."

"You joking right?"

"What?"

"Your wearing sweat pants and a t-shirt."

"This the new style girl." He said snapping his fingers in a girl voice and walking out the house.

Chanel laughed at him and walked out the house behind him.