09

Tammy
It's been two weeks since the whole baby situation and we were now at the doctor's office to see if Travis was the father. Keisha took a paternity test and today we were going to get the results.

I was texting Chanel, that was the only thing that made me calm down right about now.

My Right Hand 😍🍫✨🤪🤤: I think I want to give it to him tonight 😩. Delivered at 11:30 a.m.

Me: Who Rashad? Delivered at 11:30 a.m.

My Right Hand 😍🍫✨🤪🤤: Duhhh 😒

Me: Well I think you should I'm pretty sure the poor baby ain't get action in a long time. I know all y'all lotion gone 😂.
Delivered at 11:31 a.m.

My Right Hand 😍🍫✨🤪🤤: You stupid 😂 but I want it to be special cus I'm really feeling him. I don't know what to wear. Delivered at 11:32 a.m.

Me: Well since your skin is brown then you should wear either black, white, or pink. Delivered at 11:32 a.m.

My Right Hand 😍🍫✨🤪🤤: Hmm 🤔

Me: Well the doctor is here ttyl. Delivered at 11:34 a.m.

My Right Hand 😍🍫✨🤪🤤: Okay bye boo 😘

I put my phone down and we all walked into the room.

"Hi I'm Doctor Smith and your here for the results to determine if Travis King is the father." He said starting to get me aggravated. I was already anxious to know if he was the father.

Travis tapped me and asked if I was alright. I just rolled my eyes and looked at the floor.

"Enough with my rambling." He said pulling out some papers. "Well looks like you are indeed the father of Robert Mitchell."

It's like once he said that my heart stopped beeping. I just wanted to cry because I wanted to be the first woman to have his child. I wanted to cry because Keisha is going to have to be in his life and mines. I started to get hot and my face started to look darker.

"See I told you Trav." She said laughing getting the papers from the doctor.

"Can I see them?" I asked trying to believe what I heard.

"Um your not the mother or the father of this baby so I think not." She said smiling.

"What did you just say?" I said not trying to drag her out of this room.

"I said sure thing." She said handing me the papers.

"You sure you alright Tammy?" Travis whispered in my ear.

"Yeah umm can we leave out of here I'm hungry." I said looking at him.

"I could eat girl." She laughed getting out her chair.

I just stared at her as she picked up the baby and walked out.

"Mama you sure you good."

"YES I'M FUCKING GOOD OKAY LETS GO TEND TO YOUR NEW BABY MAMA." I yelled causing Keisha to look back at us.

"We gon' talk when we get back to the house."