05

*Ace in the mm*

Omniscient

It's been two days since Chanel and Rashad had kissed. The two have barely  said a word to each other ever since then. Chanel was now in her room on her bed talking to Tammy about Rashad.

"You need to tell him girl." She said making Chanel roll her eyes for what felt like the tenth time.

"I don't want to tell him."

Chanel was telling Tammy about how he took her out and they kissed. Ever since that happened she couldn't stop thinking about it.

"Give me one good reason why."

"I don't want to start something with him if he's just going up him dead or tryna play me. Plus I 'ont even know if he look at me like that." Chanel said looking down playing with her nails. This was something she did when she was either bored or nervous.

"Just because two guys played you doesn't mean all guys are like that. Hell y'all were in high school and just because one of your one of your ex died also doesn't mean all your boyfriends gone die." She said referring to Damian who died in a shootout. "You won't know how he feels until you ask him."

"What if-."

"No what if's, your going to go down there and talk to him."

"I can't."

"And why is that?"

"Cus his friend down there."

Tammy just gave her a look.

"As soon as we leave ya better tell him. Aright?"

Chanel just nodded.

"Ya nails is cute girl when you got it done?" Chanel said trying to get off talking about Rashad.

"I got it done yesterday and my new boo thang paid for it."

"Who?!"

"His name is Travis and we been seeing each other for about two months." Tammy said smiling.

"And when was you goin' to tell me?" Chanel said raising her eyebrows.

"I was going to tell you when we got serious."

"Tell me 'bout him."

"Well he is fine as fuck, he light skin, tall, tatted up, and he gots money."
said thinking about him. "He treats me like a queen."

"Well pretty girls has to be treated like a queen."

"That's what I want for you. Like girl he fine, finer, and finest. What else you need." Tammy said making Chanel laugh.

"You a trip."

...

Rashad was downstairs talking with his homie Travis. Him and Travis were sitting down talking about how Travis got a new girl.

"How she look." Rashad said smoking a blunt.

"She brown skin and thick as fuck with long hair."