⭐ V I V I A N ⭐

~•✴⭐✴•~Let's Kill Tonight | Chapter 4~•✴⭐✴•~

~•✴⭐✴•~
Let's Kill Tonight | Chapter 4
~•✴⭐✴•~

Suddenly, Vivian's plan didn't seem like a good one. The reason; there was no plan.

After bringing up the whole Ultron incident and seeing Wanda close to tears, Vivian felt like shit. And it was worse because she knew that Wanda felt like shit. Wanda, the girl that never left the back of Vivian's mind after almost ten years. So as an apology, Vivian decided to take Wanda out.

"Viv, where are we going?" Wanda asks, the nickname rolling off of the woman's tongue effortlessly. Vivian laughs.

"My nickname's Vivia," she says, glancing back at Wanda. She was trailing a little behind despite the fact that they were holding hands. "And it's a surprise."

"Your nickname is another name entirely?" Wanda asks. Vivian shook her head. She could've been leading her to an underground cult (she wouldn't do that), but her nickname was what bothered her.

"Viv is too expected. I like to be unexpected." Vivian explains. "Just like tonight's gonna be."

"What do you mean?" Wanda asks, her accent coming off a little thick. Vivian smiles to herself, swinging their hands a little. She turns to look at the witch, stopping in the middle of the sidewalk.

"I have no plan for tonight." Vivian answers. "We're just gonna go with the flow, see where the night takes us, that sorta thing." She hoped that this would be okay with Wanda. She did highjack her night with Natasha after all. Then, she gets an idea. "Plus, we can play a game."

"A game?" Wanda asks, smiling. God, Vivian would never get tired of that smile.

"Modified twenty questions." Vivian answers. It was a game that she used to play with her parents. "You get twenty questions to ask me, and I have to answer them. You get all night, but you have to ask twenty."

She watches Wanda think it over. It was a great ice breaker, and she loved playing it with new friends.

"Okay. I'll play the game." Wanda agrees. A huge grins breaks out on Vivian's face.

"Alright. Let the night begin."