⭐ V I V I A N ⭐

~•✴⭐✴•~Hurricane | Chapter 10~•✴⭐✴•~

~•✴⭐✴•~
Hurricane | Chapter 10
~•✴⭐✴•~

Shit.

Vivian had gotten caught, Wanda was pissed, and all she wanted to do was curl into a ball and disappear. Shit.

She had gotten a call from Wanda the night before. Wanda sounded upset, hurt, and furious at the same time, a combination that's Vivian had tried to avoid inflicting in girls for years. Apparently, one of her teammates had figured out her...criminal activities, if that's what you want to call them. She really was not happy.

Wanda had told Vivian that she would come over to talk today, and just as Vivian was contemplating lying to cover her ass there was a knock on the door.

Vivian took deep breath, said a quick spell (her apartment was a mess again), and went to the door. She promised herself that she would be honest to Wanda, and that's what she was gonna do.

She opened the door and Wanda smiled at her before walking in.

"You know, you could've used your key." Vivian says, closing the door before leaning against it and crossing her arms.

"I didn't want to catch you off guard." Wanda says, standing in front of Vivian. An awkward silence filled the room as both women tried to think of what to say. Vivian tried to carefully watch Wanda's eyes to make sure that she wasn't poking around.

Finally Vivian sighs. "Look, I'm sorry that I didn't tell you the whole truth." she says, stepping forward and putting her hand on her shoulder. "That was wrong of me. I just didn't want you to think differently of me because you're... you know..."

"An Avenger?" Wanda offers, finishing Vivian's sentence. "Vivia, I'm not mad that you are a criminal. I am upset because you're keeping secrets from me."

Vivian sighs and nods toward the couch. "I feel like this is a Couch Talk."

"This is definitely a Couch Talk." Wanda agrees. Both girls walk over to Vivian's couch, giving each other some space when they sit. Couch Talks were something that Vivian's mom had developed as a way for everyone in the house to talk about something that was on their mind.

"I just want to know that you're being honest with me." Wanda continues, putting her hand on Vivian's knee. This felt like a more parental move than an intimate one on Vivian's half, but she didn't say anything. "I don't like secrets, and if this is going to work, I need honesty."

"Okay, mom." Vivian jokes, smirking weakly. She quickly deflates when she sees Wanda's serious face.

"I was trying to... You know what, nevermind." She takes Wanda's hand in hers. "Look, I promise not to lie to you anymore, Princess. I just wanted to protect you. I'd feel like a dick if you left me because of that."

"I don't need to be protected." Wanda says quietly. Vivian leans her head forward and rests her forehead on Wanda's.

"I know."

~•✴⭐✴•~

This chapter is shit, my bad.