⭐ W A N D A ⭐

~•✴⭐✴•~Sarah Smiles | Chapter 29~•✴⭐✴•~

~•✴⭐✴•~
Sarah Smiles | Chapter 29
~•✴⭐✴•~

~ 2018

Wanda sat cross legged on the bed, holding her mug of tea close to her chest as she read the book currently sitting in her lap. She watched as Vision moved around the room, tidying things up.

She sat wondering how they ended up here, thinking back on the past. It seemed like just yesterday Wanda was with her brother looking to seek justice for their parents. Now, after Ultron, her relationship with Vivian, and what the media dubbed the "Civil War", she was here in Scotland with Vision.

Wanda never thought that she would fall in love with an android, but Vision was so much more than that to her. Ever since he first awoken, there was something between them, a - pardon the pun - spark. Even when she was with Vivian she could tell that something could happen between Vision and herself. Now here he was, the last person in her life who truly loved her and cared about her for her.

It wasn't easy doing this though. While being locked away in the Raft, Wanda had plenty of time to sit and think; they wouldn't let her do much else. It was during that time that she realized her feelings for the red and green android and once Steve busted her out, she made it her own personal mission to find him.

For the past two years Wanda and Vision had been sneaking out of hiding to see each other, stealing little moments to be together. As a matter of fact, Wanda was supposed to be hiding out now. It wasn't ideal, but Wanda was happy in a time that happiness was few and far between for her friends.

Wanda heard Vision open the curtains before a soft sound rang throughout the room. She looked up and watched Vision gasp in pain as he gingerly touched the stone in his forehead. The Mind Stone was glowing a soft yellow as it projected a more human look for the android.

"Vizh?" Wanda asked, concern clear in her voice. "Is it the stone again?" For the last few days, the Mind Stone had been making that same sound periodically. They both knew that the stone was not from this planet, but they never talked about the fear that whomever it belonged to might come for it. For now, it was safe with Vision.

"It's as if it's speaking to me." Vision says softly. Wanda puts down her things and walks over to Vision in front of the window.

"What does it say?"

"I don't... I don't know. But something..." The stone makes the sound again and Vision flinches. Wanda, wanting to help, takes Vision's face in her hands. He turns his head to press a kiss to Wanda's palm before placing it by the Mind Stone.

"Tell me what you feel."

Wanda concentrates as a hex swirls from her fingertips, searching the Mind Stone. Nothing felt abnormal or different from before. It was all the same Vision.

She looks up into Vision's eyes before responding wistfully. "I just feel you."

~•✴⭐✴•~

Second to last chapter!!! I'm so excited to finish this book guys!!!